on 22 January 2012
We bought one of these stands to try and now have fitted them to all our bikes, four in all. Easy to fit, well made and work well. Good tight spring keeps them up out the way with no rattles or bouncing when riding and yet the action is soft enough my young son can put them down with his foot easy enough when he gets off. Keeps bikes from laying against objects, cycle racks or the floor and in turn keeps them looking smart and minimises scratches and damage. Well packed and delivered fast.
on 6 November 2014
This item is quite flimsy but cheap. I knew that when I bought it but did not want to pay too much as would not use it that often and also was not sure if it would fit my bike.

In the event it just managed to fit into a space between the frame members. The bike has a men's aluminium frame and the prop just about supports it. If I have anything in the pannier the prop flexes and the bike falls over. If you wanted to get something more sturdy its probably best to pay double and get a heavy duty one fitted by a bike shop to make sure its compatible with your bike.
on 20 October 2014
Fits well works good and looks great paid £5 which is half its price elsewhere. For bikes 24" wheel and up can't see it working on anything smaller. If I'm wrong correct me. It's adjustable please comment if this review was helpfull.
on 18 February 2016
An absolute necessity I cannot understand why they still do not come as standard. I have a large bike, this stand is tall enough to accommodate it and only needed extending a inch or so. I was worried the extendable leg would be a weak point but it is solid. I bike to work in a uniform and wear gaiters around my lower leg. When I return from work it is a pleasant luxury to be able to stand the bike upright in the garage and hang my gaiters, flourescent vest and hat on the handle bars. Straight forward fitting, tucks nicely out of the way, certainly one of my most useful buys this year.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 January 2016
This one fitted my Giant ATX 27.5 mountain bike but i found it way to flimsy and my bike kept leaning to much to one side even with adjusting the stand. I didn't feel comfortable with this but other than that the stand would suit a much lighter bike.
on 18 March 2016
This is a great stand for the price. The only reason I've taken off a star is that it was too long (even on its shortest setting) for my sons 20 inch wheel mountain bike. However by undoing the locking screw I was able to remove the inner telescopic tube, and with a junior hacksaw I cut off an inch of the outer tube. Drilled a new hole for the lock-screw to pass through (as it was on the end of the tube it was now on the garage floor), Put it all back together and now its perfect. Took me around 10 minutes to do the modification. The large rubber foot is great on both hard and soft surfaces.
on 26 June 2014
I had read mixed reviews in this but decided to risk getting it anyway for my 10 year old's mountain bike. What a waste of time!!! It kept the bike propped for about a week before the springed hinges weakened and is now so loose it wont keep the bike upright
on 5 June 2016
No padding on brackets , so bike will get scratched.
lower lengthening nut weak with a poor/weak thread.To make it safe i will drill though both bits of metal and add a split pin.
Most bike stands seem to have similar issues (at least the lower end price range)
It seems an ok stand for the money if you do not mind bastardizing it a little.
on 23 May 2012
A great cheap quality bike stand. I bought 2 and have fitted them onto 2 different bikes. I've had no issues with it. Installed in less than a minute. The adjustability of the length of the kick stand is wonderful. The only drawback is that it does stick out a bit. It's not flush with the bike, but doesn't affect your riding, just aesthetics.
on 1 August 2013
Very good bike stand (strong and sturdy) and it's easy to fit .It took me under a minute : )