Customer reviews

Circulon Silicone 20 cm Round Trivet - Black

on 11 November 2017
This trivet feels like it is made from a really good quality silicone, and doesn't slide around on the worktop which is great from a safety point of view.

The little hole is really handy so I can hang it up out of the way when I don't need it, and quickly grab it when I do. I was initially worried that it was not going to be bit enough, but it works perfectly with all my large pans and even roasting tins. Excellent value for money and highly recommended.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 August 2013
If you have wooden or granite work surfaces in your kitchen, you need something like this to protect them. Whether you buy the Circulon version, or Le Crueset, or something else, this is a kitchen essential. I have two of these & they are just as you would want them to be!
on 9 August 2017
very handy - easy to clean and store - but I leave mine by the cooker!
on 9 October 2017
Perfect for fitting under a large glass vessel to protect the floor
on 21 March 2015
Very practical and value for money
on 6 February 2012
This is a useful addition to the kitchen gadget range - certainly heatproof as I tested it with dishes coming directly from a hot oven. Also stops dishes slipping - so dual purpose. Excellent purchase
on 3 March 2010
I live on a boat and this not only protects my nice wood surfaces from the heat of cooking pots etc, but also prevents stuff from sliding around! And it's black. Not pink. Or fluorescent lime green. I'm having another...
on 17 January 2012
I noticed this silicone trivet when I was searching for a wok. Thought it might be useful, so purchased it at the same time as my new Circulon wok. I have been really pleased with it. It now stays permanently on the work surface next to the cooker, so that it is always to hand when I need to rest a hot saucepan or tray from the oven. Useful even when you are rearranging the positions of saucepans on hob rings - saves having a heavy pan in each hand while swapping to another hob ring size! Unlike my large metal trivets, if I want to clear the work surface, it's neat size and flexibility makes it easy to put away into a drawer out of sight.
on 1 May 2014
These are definitely the best. Bought le creuseot trivets as well, but they weren't as good. These are excellent at heat handling and weight bearing. My le creuseot pans are very heavy and need the extra thickness which these pads have! Really needed to be confident using these as just replaced the worktops in granite. These give that peace of mind. Well pleased with them!
on 3 May 2015
We chose black so they are unobtrusive and as they were not expensive,we bought two. They can be put in a drawer or hung up (hole provided!) and can be on the worktop in a couple of seconds. We can put hot trays straight from the oven on them. We occasionally wash them in the sink and hang them up to dry. What's not to like?