on 27 July 2016
I received this today & It's Nearly Empty?! I have tried to contact the seller But there is Nowhere I can!! I also have a Video of it, so you can hear there is hardly Anything in it. Is this a Genuine Product? No it is Not!! How Do You Contact This "Seller" I Want A Full Refund!!
review image review image
22 Comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2014
Got this as a birthday present for my mum, and she adores the size as it fits nicely into her purse so she can take it out with her.

It has quit a strong perfume that lasts a long time so you won't need to re apply very often.
on 24 October 2016
Bought it for my mum, she likes it, or said she likes it....she wouldn't lie to me would she, come on guys, she's my mum!
on 26 April 2017
Bought this for my grandma, she loves it, its her favourite purfume. I think it smells lush to.
on 5 May 2016
This is one of my favourite perfumes so buy it regularly what I like about it is that its a nice fragrance and it fits in your handbag as it is not bulky .
The only grip that I have is the perfume spray comes out to quickly so more goes on the skin than you would want .
on 11 March 2015
This perfume is Yves St Laurent quality but not cost ! When ever I use this perfume, I get so many complimentary comments ! My daughter in law also loves it so I bought her some, when she wore it my grandson said to her "You smell just like Grandma ", she took that as a great compliment !
on 19 April 2017
An old classic , lovely thankyou
on 30 April 2017
Smells as good as ever
on 23 January 2017
don't like this item its too strong and not what I expected thought it was a perfume bottle ,and not a spray.Not value for money.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 June 2017
Fair price. Arrived quickly. My favourite eau de toilette perfume, not too heady or too floral.