on 13 August 2012
I - and I know many others - were gutted when this product went off the market. I wrote to the manufacturers, complained bitterly, joined in a petition - nothing. Then it came back, slightly disguised with another name, but the same stuff, same bottle, same brilliance! If you have grey hairs (lots or some) this product will cover them provided you use it every time you wash your hair, and it will make your hair shiny and pliable, which is essential to combat the frizziness and dryness that comes with grey hair. I use a coloured shampoo from Superdrug (lots of shades - 'Colour Effects') and together with this Colour Glaze, my hair is not at all grey. This method is so much more natural looking than dye, because your normal colour variations remain, and your hair doesn't look dyed because it is not flat and dull looking. I can't praise this product enough (and it smells deliciously of chocolate!)
on 6 July 2010
I have found this product to be very effective. I do not need to keep it on for 5 minutes - just a couple of minutes gives a more natural shade. I have found it impossible to purchase from retailers having originally purchased it in Sainsbury's they now do not appear to stock the brunette. Same with Boots when I have enquired.
on 13 February 2012
I love this product and am so glad to be able to buy it still, even though it's no longer available in British shops. It is expensive though but worth it!
on 18 May 2011
I'm so pleased to have found this available here. I thought it was only sold in the states, although it's tough to find there sometimes. I can't believe they've discontinued it, it's like a nice cross between a conditioner and actual hair dye. Super easy to use as well-- I'll definitely buy in bulk next time.
on 24 April 2014
this smells chocolately and is a lovely shade - and makes hair slippery and a bit more glossy. but I don't think it is worth it - it is messy and the cost (wow for the amount in the bottle only 190mls -it is really expensive!) . i would buy it again if the cost plus the postage was under say £8 but not at over £15....
on 26 May 2014
Many thanks I love this product it covers grey hair temporararly until I dye it again ,I used to buy it in the uk when it was available and so missed it when it got took off the market so it's great that I can buy it on amazon ,thanks for prompt delivery cheers
on 21 September 2011
I have used this for a few years now. I started using it when I became tired of my hair colour ,that was applied at the hairdresser, fading. I hate the idea of a permannet hair colour as sooner or later the roots start showing. With this product my hair just looks naturally full of colour and shine. I just apply it after shampooing. The more frequently that you use it the denser the colour. This is the best product of this kind on the market. Such a shame that it is no longer in the UK.
on 18 March 2013
Brilliant product, adds shine and a touch of colour. Would really prefer the red though, so please bring back the radiant red version.
on 3 November 2014
Lovely product. Leaves hair so sleek and shiny with lovely undertones. People always comment on the shine. Even my hairdresser says what product do you use. Bit pricey but well worth the money. Speedy delivery too.
on 30 June 2010
I love this product. I like it so much that when it was discontinued in Ireland I searched for it online. I just couldnt find any other product like it. I have auburn hair that goes quite light in the Summer. I prefer it a little bit darker so I use this the brunette glaze to darken the shade slightly. As I have naturally auburn hair I don't want to use semi-permanent or permanent dyes so this is the perfect alternative for me. I also use it to darken my eyebrows slightly. People always comment on how shiny and healthy my hair is which it shouldnt be given how long it is and how much straightening I do with heated straighteners. I find this product really gives my natural hair colour an added boost and a fantastic shine and is very easy to use. I use it after shampooing and conditioning and leave it on for about 15 mins. I also use latex gloves when applying as it can stain your skin. A must-have for all shades of auburn and brunette hair!