Customer reviews

on 8 August 2009
Bought this for lazing around on the sofa. Its super comfortable and makes lazing around even more enjoyable. Its also durable enough to sit on, kind of like an ottoman.

My housemates laughed and called me an old man for ordering this but now they're all jealous and want one too. Who's laughing now.... not my feet!

Item arrived super quick in a couple of days. Will be buying more now (on behalf of jealous housemates).

Highly recommend!
on 11 January 2013
Delivery within 48 hours, very quick but £6 charge a bit steep. Used daily by my wife who has lower leg and feet problems.She tells me that her feet aren't as cold at night when her legs are raised on the Bean Bag. After a months use, the only complaint is that the bag is insufficiently filled, as the corners of the cube collapse quite a bit under pressure from your legs.
on 9 April 2017
Handy cube, looks easy to clean. Very useful. Pleased with this and prompt delivery. Thank you.
on 25 June 2011
this is a nice leather look cube, I ordered it on the strength of the other reviews and I'm not disappointed although the colour is a bit more cream than in the picture, however, it looks fab in my sitting room it did have crease lines as stated in one of the reviews but they're starting to disappear now, would definitely recommend
on 5 October 2017
It looks good and does the job really well. Very happy with my purchase.
on 23 March 2017
Had a huge black mark across the top, it was a gift, but luckily it cleaned off with fairy liquid. I wasn't impressed that this would have been sent out clearly with a visual mark across the top. The cube itself is of good quality and I am pleased with it.
on 27 April 2017
Very comfortable to use Wife loves it
on 22 June 2017
This is a nice footrest. My only criticism is that it's not cream. I ordered cream but received an almond/dirty looking puff instead.
on 11 June 2017
Great product - fits in our conservatory perfectly.
on 11 April 2017