Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 May 2009
The Rev. Peyton is a true original and destined to be a world-wide cult figure. This is his third release and maintains the standard of his previous work and extends it to new areas.

Some people may feel that the Rev. and his family are best enjoyed at a country fair on a flat bed trailer with the kids bopping all around or in a sweaty night spot where their wild enthusiasm seems irrestitable but I think they are more than that and the recorded format allows the more subtle aspects of their performances to be appreciated.

I don't know if blues is a religion or a disease but it's time for a pandemic and the Reverend Peyton is just the man to spread it.
on 16 July 2011
I ordered this after my fiancee and I were following some threads on Spotify, and I feel privileged to have stumbled across this jaw-droppingly sublime band. It is a rare thing these days for a band to really move me, to make these old bones jump around like a loon in my living room. I love (I do mean love) this band. And, what is there not to love: excellent songs, brilliantly written, and played in a way that defies you not to move your feet. I'm ordering everything in their back catalogue and, unless they come out with a right bummer, I'll buy everything they do in the future. Genuinely amazing stuff.
on 28 May 2009
the whole fam damily is a good a set of tunes as you will ever find ,if the chance ever comes up too see this lot live grab it as the are just incredable
on 20 September 2014
Excellen. What's not to love about a song called 'Your cousin's on Cops'
on 18 January 2016
Came really quickly.
It was a Christmas present.
My husband loves it.
on 11 August 2016
very pleased great cd thankyou.
on 15 April 2016
This one was not for me!
on 8 December 2015