on 24 April 2011
If your reading this I hope you don't find it too morbid, but I lost my husband to cancer last year and one of his last requests was to go to rest in his team colours and when I bought this shirt for him he was so pleased it meant so much to him and it gave me some comfort to know I had carried out his last wish.
on 1 February 2011
Some people on here are idiots, complaining its not made by umbro...do you not have eyes. It clearly says official retro shirt made by score draw (who do a lot of retro shirts), the images clearly show it doesnt have the umbro logo.

I'm quite happy with the product as its impossible to get this in good condition for a reasonable price, looks good.
on 26 January 2011
good item quality,but need one week more to delivered to my home due to Christmas break..but overall i quite satsfied for that..
on 9 February 2010
Got this for my brother as a birthday present and he really likes it. Good quality and delivery was quick, came in a nice box which made it easy for me to wrap :)
on 30 May 2014
Always wanted this, price is reasonable, does not have the umbro sign, but overall looks as authentic as any other in market. Go for it.
on 13 August 2014
Even though not the official umbro one a well made replica. Fits nicely and much more comfortable than the ones made in 1999
on 19 November 2012
i never thought that i will find an old manchester united shirts like these , im a huge fan of manchester united , and for me to find a retro like this i am very greatfull , to be honest when it came i thought it will be that copy 3
bad spelling , bad fabric shirt , but i was suprised to
se that the shirt had a great printing and a great fabric !!! , but there is one thing is wrong in the badge .... it should have 2 stars not one , but its a great retro and im looking forward to buy another from
this store !!
on 11 February 2015
Good👍👌👊
on 20 June 2016
Not good quality, the "sharp" print is less than good
on 25 February 2015
A gift bought for someone unfortunate enough to claim an affiliation to this horrible shower!
The recipient loved it, I however had to bleach my hands as I think I may have touched it slightly.
Prompt delivery etc.