Customer reviews

on 15 February 2010
Bought this when the weather was really cold as my daughter who is 2 kept kicking her blankets off. This is a lovely product and she kept snug and warm, no matter how bitter the weather was.
The only negative, is that when used on a Maclaren buggy it does tend to get pushed onto the wheels despite my best efforts, so needs regular washing.
Easy to fit onto any buggy and excellent quality. I bought the cheapest (plain black) and it looks really good in the buggy and more importantly my daughter loves it and sits quite happily in it all tucked up with her hands tucked in. Would defo recommend, no need to go more expensive.
on 18 October 2010
My preschooler loves this blankie (as she calls it). It's an easy fit for our Phil&Teds and has enough leg room.
The only grouse is that after the first time, the zipper snapped!!! Now I'm struggling to keep it from getting kicked off again and again!
Overall a great product, except the zipper function is faulty.
on 21 August 2010
I bought this item to use in my Phil and Ted's Sport buggy. It is exactly what I was looking for, it's soft, comfy and warm whilst still being light. It's easy to fit and remove and will do my baby for many months to come!
on 3 February 2010
My daughter loves her buggysnuggle. It has been keeping her lovely and cosy warm in the recent snowy weather. It's also longer than normal cosy toes so hopefully this will last her until she's out of her buggy!
on 21 June 2012
As it says its very snuggly and warm for the kids. Plenty of leg room and when my son fell asleep i was able to tuck him up with the spare bit at the top keeping him and his hands all snug as a bug!
on 14 December 2009
my danghter (16 months) seems very warm and cosy in her buggysnuggle, she even managed to fall asleep outside in the cold this weekend so she must have felt cosy!