Customer reviews

on 25 April 2012
I bought this for my daughter when she was 2 months old. The mattress that came with her moses basket has a plastic cover front and back. It is not removable. When i picked my daughter up in the morning her back was wet where she had been sweating as her skin couldn't breathe. I bought this mattress in the hope that it would let her skin breathe so she would be more comfortable. It did not dissappoint. Now when i pick her up in the mornings she is bone dry. Not an ounce of sweat so it is clearly doing the job.

Although the cover is not removable it is water reppellant. Day two of having it my daughter threw up an entire bottles worth of milk (7oz) in her moses basket. Though she had been thouroughly burped, there was obviously some she wasnt parting with until the most awkward opportunity! It went on her blanket, sheet, fitted sheets, moses basket liner - both of them! And of course on the mattress. Water repellant it is, it did not soak through to my relief! I sprayed a cloth (rather than the mattress) with a disinfectant spray and wiped over the mattress. I then left it to air for the day in a room with the window ajar just to let it breath. Later that afternoon i went back, it was dry, didnt smell and was ready to be made up again for that night. I was originally disappointed that the cover didn't come off but when challenged by a real baby disaster it did not let me down! Money well spent and peace of mind that my little girl is more comfortable at night.
on 2 February 2012
The mattress has a firm feel which should give adequate support to my baby when it is born. The mattress has a quilted top layer and gives a nice appearance; it also fits well within the moses basket and is 1" inch approx in depth. I am pleased with the purchase.
on 6 May 2011
Lovely and soft mattress'... My baby girl is due in a matter of a few weeks time and I purchased 2. One for her pram and one for her moses basket. They are slightly thinner than i thought but for the price you shouldn't really complain. They are alittle long for the pram but personally that's my fault for measuring it wrong, however i'll still use it in the pram. It's better too long than too short/small i guess. Highly recommended, they're fab for the price! Bargain buy! :)
on 21 September 2014
Much better than the plastic sweaty one that come with the expensive mother care one, bought the origional and it came in the basket only reading reviews on it after purchase, horrified to find out such an up to date mattress from a baby store could give such U comfy sweaty night for a newborn baby, researched a good one and this one seemed best choice so bought it and complete difference in looks and quality, baby not arriving till Xmas but going off other reviews seems like a comfy mattress for all that bought it making a big difference to baby's sleep which is all that matters
on 13 October 2014
very good but must add that as child is only in such basket for few weeks think before you buy one as do you really need such an expense.
on 9 September 2013
Brilliant mattress and price as i only used it for 12 weeks, would really recommend this for moses basket a
on 14 May 2009
Well the little one seems to like it. Not much to say about a mattress really, it fits in the moses basket and junior sleeps on it. Cost was very good and the delivery time was excellent.
on 4 January 2012
Very quick dispatch and delivery! Fits perfectly in my Moses basket, very comfortable looking, I am very happy with this purchase and its a great quality mattress for an affordable price :)
on 28 November 2012
I have used this for both my sons and have had two excellent sleepers (lucky me!!) When buying, I looked at more expensive alternatives, thinking they must be more comfortable etc. but was told by those in the know that moses basket mattresses have to meet a range of standards and it makes no difference how much you pay, you get pretty much the same thing. If my two boys are anything to go by, this is a comfortable and durable mattress that is well worth the money.
on 16 November 2011
This item came really quick and was well packaged, it was really good quality compared to my original one what i had so im very pleased.