Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 22 May 2016
Fantastic film and I managed to blag a part in the third film Brotherhood The End.
on 14 March 2017
Excellent
on 17 May 2017
Great series
on 7 June 2010
I was very with impressed with this film. It is not at all far fetched, and will appeal to a wide audience (not just chavs as stated in one review) who like powerful dramas. It really is well acted and relevent to todays society. Those with a nervous disposition would most likely find this frightening, others may find it upsetting. But I am sure that if you watch this film, you will actually feel something. If you liked Harry Brown you will love this.
33 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 August 2014
The DVD keeps skipping, the disk does not read
on 30 November 2014
I bought this expecting a feature film. instead amazon seem to have sent me a documentary about sub-cultural gangs in London.

My wife an I endeavored to get the subtitles working but gave up in despair. We could not understand a word. (The underclass ladies and gents in this documentary certainly do not speak the Queen's English that we use here in Henley on Thames.)

The documentary ends with a murder -to which neither the director nor the camera crew intervene. I was not expecting one of those snuff movies and nobody even attempts to call the police after an obvious homicide. There are also numerous scenes of drug taking and under age sex. I have posted my copy to the Editor of the Daily Telegraph

However, I am not surprised that the BBC continues to waste licence payer's money on such filth .
on 21 November 2015
So a young British black guy gets a chance to write and direct and act in a film showing young black British culture and presents the most appalling collection of destructive negative stereotypes about young British black men. Marvellous.
on 18 February 2011
Im not from london or any tough gritty school. but i watched this film for my media project when i was doing my GCSE's. and een back then it blew me away. I have some friends who are from london. So i get alot of the london language from them. I watched this film and was instantly hooked. The film is not a chavy film or anything like that. its a very clever drama. The acting is very beliable. i know people who act like that and dint find any of it bad. Only slight thing i have a problem with is the opening scenes. they are a bit weak in my opinion. Not very well thought out but then there done to have a storyline running though the film. Apart from that i think this film is very appealing and well made. I would say its best aimed at 15-24 year olds. People who can really relate to the film. A very good buy and well worth anyone getting.