Customer reviews

Price:£14.95+ £4.60 shipping

on 11 August 2008
I played this game with my girlfriend and her mates. Was expecting it to be really lame, but it was actually really funny, and i never realised i knew so much about the fairer sex! if you;re having a dinner party or just hanging out with mates of different sex, would recommend this!
on 16 August 2008
Played this game on a family holiday was really good fun and really got the arguements going especially when the girls went onto win the decider!!! Best game I have played in long time and would definately recommend to anyone for a good night in.
on 2 December 2013
The game looks better than it is I buy games for wet days in the Caravan with friends This one was not rated by any of us definitely don't buy it full price its Ok but its not as good as it sounds
on 16 January 2014
Its rubbish, and absolutely no challenge, not worth bothering with, biased and obviously produced by a male. Please be warned
on 14 January 2014
I was really looking forward to playing this with our friends. We play various games and cards and thought this would be fun. The questions were not as I expected them to be I thought maybe more like Mr & Mrs game. However, it is more like quite triv questions which we do play and enjoy but with no categories to choose from. We did complete the game however, we play and have a bottle of wine and we found the game hardwork and couldn't get into it.
on 2 January 2014
Ok Christmas game. The men's questions were a lot more easier than the women's we found. Not a bad game but played better.
on 15 December 2015
Fantastic delivery time. Thank you
on 13 April 2013
Bought this at xmas to play with relatives who were staying. Never got to play the game but it looks good.