Colour: Aqua|Lens Color: Clear|Change

on 28 November 2009
I have tried many different types and makes, these are the only ones that work for me. They don't leak and stay fog free for longer than any others I've had.
on 19 August 2012
My search for a watertight goggle has been a difficult one as I have a quite narrow face and deep-set eyes and when swimming, I had got used emptying out my goggles at the end of almost every length. I bought these a week ago and they haven't leaked once. A bit more money than I'd usually pay, but definitely worth it and I'd certainly purchase again. Comes in a protective plastic carrying case.
My wife bought these on Amazon a few years ago, and though they started getting worn after frequent use, the material seeming to gradually turn more yellow, duller and less see-through (bleach exposure?), they served her so well that when the time came to get new ones, she bought exactly the same. Having tried them on a few times, I got a pair for myself too. Despite being labelled for "ladies", whatever styling they have that makes them so is very subtle, and they fit my eyes rather well, and so I couldn't see any reason to try something I didn't know.

The headband adjusts quite easily and has a significant stretch to it that makes it a snug and secure fit. The plastic tabs you push to adjust the strap are probably the goggles' weak spot, however, and on my wife's original pair, one side broke, though the goggles still worked fine afterwards even if the strap could loosen a bit on its own accord.

The fit is snug and waterproof, tight - if you want to - yet not uncomfortable as far as I am concerned, even if it feels like they are keeping my eyes a bit wider open than I am used to. This will vary a lot from person to person, of course.

Despite being for ladies, the headband is big enough for almost any conceivable head size unless you're a giant, or someone with hair so massive you look like the aliens from "Mars Attacks" with a highly stretchable swimcap on. My hat size is about 59cm, and I still have a decent amount of strap to spare when I wear them.

Whatever material and surface treatment they have been subject to, they don't seem to fog at all, which is an improvement on goggles I have many years ago that often needed to be rinsed to remove fog, leaving a bit of water inside that defeats at least some of the purpose of wearing them.

From experience, these goggles can also double as protective goggles when performing tasks such as cutting and frying onions. For some reason, onions, just as they start frying, possibly also mixed with the gas from the hob as I never noticed anything when I used an electric stove, make my eyes water and sting almost as much as when we had to remove our gas masks in a small shed full of tear gas during my Navy days. With these goggles, I have been able to do it comfortably on several occasions. Cook onions, that is, not being exposed to tear gas, though I would think it might just work well for the latter too in the unlikely event that the need should arise.

I would definitely buy them again.
on 2 January 2013
At long last my search for goggles that don't let water in is over. These fit really well and feel very comfortable. They give clear vision and don't fog up. I was having to let water out of my old goggles every few lengths but was able to swim 50 lengths wearing these goggles and NO water got in. A great buy, well worth their price.
on 21 June 2012
Excellent swimming goggles , look good and keep the water out which is very important if you wear lenses.
Would recommend.
on 11 November 2009
These are a really good fit, if like me you have quite a narrow face.
Great product
on 13 August 2011
I have tried many goggles over the years but these are without a doubt the best. Unlike some major brands these googles are actually for women, not unisex, and as I have a narrow face they fit extremely snugly. They never leak and after a month still haven't fogged up (again a real change from the major brands which claim to be anti-fog but generally only last two or three swims). I wear contact lenses so it is essential I do not get water inside the goggles. Once on they are easy to adjust for a close fit, so much so that I can even dive into the pool with them on without them slipping back. And they look good on too! When I take them off I'm not left with huge indentations on my face. I am really pleased with the Aqua Sphere googles. Having spent years forking out money for Speedo goggles that never fit, are no where near as good quality, I only wish I'd come across Aqua Sphere long ago.
on 7 February 2011
These goggles are the best you can get. For both serious swimmers and those who swim for fun. They do not let water in and the all round vision is great. I would recomend these to everyone and I don't use any other make. These are definately the tops for goggles.
on 15 January 2011
I bought them after reading the reviews and I thought they might be bearable. I am amazed how comfortable they are, they fit snugly, they don't make your eyes pop out and they don't pull your hair either! After swimming for around 40 minutes still no marks on you face, in fact they are so comfortable you must remember to take them off after you're done! No leaking and no fogging up. Amazing product!
on 2 April 2013
I love these. I spent ages searching Amazon for the right pair and saw a few good reviews for these. Fit me perfectly (I have a big head too) and easy to adjust. They don't pull or hurt my very long hair. No steaming up at all or leaking (after 2 hours swimming lengths). Fit snug to eyes without feeliing like they're pulling my eyeballs out. Recommended to all.

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling