Customer reviews

1,362
Style: Single|Change

on 25 May 2017
Fantastic little lights for camping.
Small, bright, convenient - they do exactly what they should. The adjustable hook mean they can be used in various positions. We've used these as down lights and like a wall light too in camp. They also seem to be very economical on batteries too
on 24 May 2017
Wow what a fantastic little light, so very bright. I can turn all House lights off and this beams the way.
I have ordered another incase of power cuts. At the moment I hang it on my bedside table via a Command hook,
this gives me a nice light--not shining on the eye--and so easy to switch off. Handy if you have to get up in the night also
you can take it with you. Delivery was very fast and packaged well as usual. Highly recommend this to any household.
on 7 September 2017
I previously ordered one of these Rolson lamps and was so impressed that I ordered another. However, despite the illustration, the lamp I received today is not Rolson, it has Amtech along the side. I was going to send it back but the lamp seems functionally equivalent so I'll keep it. It's certainly not good though to receive something which you have not ordered. Amazon should be aware of this sneaky substitution.
As I write 92% of people viewing this item buy it! Says it all really doesn't it? It's a 24 LED light that can be hung up via a hook on the back which you flick out as it sits flush within the back of the light. The hook can be positioned at any angle through 360 degrees so you can point the light anywhere at all from it's hanging position. There is also a strong magnet dead centre at the back so you have another option to fix it up. It takes 3 AAA batteries and is powerful enought to light up a room quite well. I've currently got it in my shed where it is perfect at night. It actually lights up about 30 feet square of garden very well at night. This could be used in the loft, shed, garage or anywhere light is required. I go walking/hiking and this could actually come in handy for some really dark tunnels, caves that you come across as it's so small and lightweight it could be attached to a bag, bike or anything! Great brilliantly priced product.
on 24 July 2017
A very useful lamp, with one small problem.
Open it up and, looking with the switch on your right, the top left contact may not make a good (or any) contact with the "nose" of the battery. This can be fixed by trimming back the insulating sleeve of the battery just a tiny amount.
on 19 May 2014
Good little lights. Very easy to use and can be used in many different situations. It has a hook (if you want to hang it or even position the lights at an angle- for example to light up a christmas tree from below), it has a strong magnet, also adds to versatility. I now have one in my travel bag and it's proven to be extremely helpful when I was stuck on an Eurostar train which had no power. Then you end up having all the power, pun intended, in the carriage as Iphone battery drains so fast when using a flashlight. enjoy.
on 17 July 2017
Brilliant little bright light for my cupboard under the stairs. It has a little hook on it too. I hang it up but hold it in my hand if I want to search for something.
It would be good to take away camping or for in the car. Good little buy.
on 11 September 2017
It was ok while it worked. It was less than a year old when it stopped working. I replaced the batteries; it lit up briefly, then refused to work. I double checked the batteries, re-inserted new ones; it still does not work. I cannot see why not. I am afraid it will have to go to the dump.
on 28 April 2017
Bought these for power cuts to use instead of candles. Thankfully we've only had to use them once since purchase but very happy with them. They give a good light around the room and can be safely carried around the house.
on 1 January 2015
Really good little light, feels heavy enough to be a really long lasting product. I'm using this in my chicken shed which has a galvanised corrugated roof. The light has a magnet so I stick it to the roof and can see what I'm doing hands free. The shed is at least 6' x 6' by 7' high and this light does the job properly. It comes with 3 batteries which should last ages!