Format: DVD|Change

on 4 August 2008
Rip off!!...DO NOT BUY!! - It seems they have renamed the title from Home Work to Logical Emotions at an attempt to steal your money. Have a look at the Home work reviews.... absolute rubbish...you have been warned.
on 1 August 2008
Is this the same material as 'Homework' regurgitated under a different title? It sounds like it I didn't buy that one based on negative reviews, but this has 'Homework' on the title page. My advice is DON'T BUY THIS ONE. No original music of Radiohead's so whats the point of talking about it. If this is supposed to be a 2008 product, where is any information about anything post 2003. The quality is appalling, the extras are amateur and indifferent giving more space to a list of bootleg stuff than anything relevent and they missed a trick by not calling myself as a so called expert. I could give them some exclusive footage! I think I have to put a star in to rate it, but it I don't.
on 15 December 2012
I was bought this dvd for my birthday... it turns out I don't like radiohead that much but as i didnt know much about them i thought id watch it... about 5 minutes in I wanted to find out just how much my brother spent on this... I was hoping it was here on amazon for £3 at the very most as that would be my absolute limit to I'd pay for this pants, unofficial 'documentry' with none of radioheads music on it.. Not worth it at all....