Customer reviews

on 5 September 2017
Just as I expected, lovely fragrant, creamy soap.
on 18 November 2009
Au Lait soap is as memerable an experience as my visit to Scotland. Its fragrance is delicate but long lasting and I find it quite addictive. The product itself is as it says, rich and creamy and leaves your hands improved with
the use. As an added bonus, Amoson sell the product at very competetive prices. I have found it ideal for Christmas presents, so that I can pass on my experience to my friends.
on 19 October 2011
Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait100 g Rich and Creamy Milk Beauty Soap

This is exactly what it claims to be : fine, creamy, and with an old fashioned , gentle smell, which doesn't overpower anything else. The (very) large bar should last ages. I shall buy it again.
on 15 October 2010
A lovely creamy soap which lasts for ages and does not dry out your skin. Worth buying.
on 4 February 2013
I love these soaps. They have a beautiful smell. This is a big bar of soap and perfect for the shower. I have loved all the products that I have from this range. Delivered very promptly
on 15 April 2014
Lovely powdery fresh scented smell. Lathers up beautifully. OK on my sensitive skin and did not irritate when used in my private parts!
on 4 March 2014
These are some of my favorite soaps of all time! Bought them for the second time now in a much better size. First time, not knowing I ordered the larger size: it was HUGE, almost too large to hold in your hands. This time around I picked the smaller size and they are just perfect!
on 7 September 2010
The Au Lait soap is fabulous, creamy and soft, and even a small bar lasts a long time. I wish I could find it locally because the shipping charges from Amazon are extortionate - a [...] bar of soap ended up costing me over [...]. I won't be buying another one from them again.
on 5 February 2014
It's a shame there isn't the in between size of 200g, the 300g seemed too big and this was rather on the small side. Smells lovely though and made a nice stocking filler at Christmas.
on 8 March 2013
Bought this as a present. Was very impressed. Item arrived here in time. Was easier getting this over the internet than going to hunt for the soap in the town.