on 27 May 2017
These are dream-finish dream-weight dream-depth sheets above the quality I have found in all the private City hospitals during my medical practice. Washed at 40degC on arrival, as instructed, with final conditioner rinse. Seams splendid. Complete (total) circumferential elastic. Measurements fit a double bed mattress with no excess/shortage. Will purchase more and I highly recommend.//end-
on 16 December 2015
Ok the sheet itself is OK< not very thick (I expected a bit better quality) but when they say extra deep they mean deep like if you have 4 mattresses on top of each other there's still some more room for this to go! It's not good on a regular mattress as it will just crumple and ride up all the time because the rubber holding it together is literally in the middle of the bottom of your mattress. I don't know what this is made for but I haven't seen any of those anywhere.
on 25 October 2015
At last--a true extra deep sheet--hooray! I originally bought a supposedly extra deep sheet from a seller on the auction site that starts with an e--a disaster--it barely fit on the double bed it was intended for. I then bought this sheet from a seller on Amazon--it cost a little bit more, but the quality is excellent. It is a true, extra deep sheet. It's a nice heavy weight, and has retained its crispness despite washing--no more pinning the sheet to the mattress to keep it in place--excellent!
on 9 March 2015
I needed new sheets as my old ones were designed for much thinner mattresses. Over time, they have also shrunk, and I struggle to put them on each change time. I just bought a mattress topper, which finally decided me to get new sheets. These are a lovely size, maybe slightly too big if anything, but you can tuck them in. They are very silky smooth, and lovely to sleep on. I have not washed them yet, but if they still feel this good I will be buying more for the spare room.
on 6 February 2016
I purchased this sheet along with two "matching" pillow cases. The sheet is good and deep and has a nice feel and the pillow cases are also good. The quality control of the product is not good. The sheet is a very light ivory colour and the "matching" pillow cases are much darker. Overall a good product but a little disappointing.
on 17 December 2017
The sheet is ok but deeper than my mattress so it looks a bit baggy on the bed. At least I can now get it tucked in and it stays in place. And it’s covered by the duvet most of the time. I was going to order a 2nd one but will try and find one that is a better fit.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 March 2015
These sheets are much deeper than I realised, much deeper than my mattress which is probably about 13" deep, hence when I put the sheet on the bed I couldn't get a flat finish on top of the mattress. As I only changed my bed today and am using this fitted sheet for the first time, I don't know if the sheet might rumple underneath me? I hope it doesn't!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 March 2015
Excellent Service and speedy delivery. Nice quality item which fits well over my deep matterss and feather topper. This is the second one i have from this company so am very pleased. Thank you
on 4 April 2012
Absolutely thrilled with this purchase. Our standard mattress + memory foam topper are a combined depth of 27cm and this sheet fits perfectly with excess to be tucked in. A wonderful buy and is brilliant combined with our new extra deep mattress protector Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Extra Deep, Double

I'm loving that I no longer have to readjust bottom sheet on a daily basis. Now because the sheet stays put the mattress topper no longer moves either.
on 20 August 2012
Finally a sheet that stays on my mattress. Although the delivery took a week, the sheet is lovely. Nice to sleep on but mainly stays on the mattress. I have a 7" deep mattress and normal sheet will just not stay on. But after a long time of pulling and tagging and uncomfortable sleeps..I have a sheet that stays.
Will order other colours now. Thanks