Customer reviews

on 19 January 2016
Good cd
on 10 January 2016
2 discs with an array of music on each. I bought this for my son to practice dance too and the first disc he was not impressed with but the second gives him the right beat and variety that he needs.
on 22 May 2009
THis is the second time I've bought this cd. One as a gift and this one I am keeping. I like many of the songs, some I don't. It's great dance music. :-)
on 23 July 2013
I Bought this for a school for the children to dance to. It's a great album and they loved it.
on 21 September 2014
Great album. .blasts from the past
on 27 March 2013
I am 63 and just love the raw beat of this music. Only to be played very loud in the car when I am alone!!!!!
on 7 August 2008
I completey agree with the previous reviewer. The album does have some decent tracks, but it is very samey for the majority.
on 13 March 2017
Nicee!
on 5 December 2013
Saw this in Poundland and knew a few of the tracks. Very pleased overall. Another absolute bargain for a CD in pristine condition. This will be rockin' da crew on the way to work.
on 24 July 2008
I have very recently purchased this cd and i have to say it is not entirely what i had imagined. Although that does not mean to say it is terrible. Disc 1 comprisess of 'street dance' most of the tracks i do already own, could of seen a few newer pieces on this disc, best track by far has got to be Prodigy-Girls, which is in fact the last track on this cd.

Disc 2 comprises of 'break dance' this has a few more classic songs on there such as run dmc etc, best track has got to be Shannon-Let the music play. If your i nthe mood for a good old dance before going out this is an ideal compilation to listen to.

It is still a worthy addition to my music collection, if not to myself a little samey.

6 people found this helpful