on 2 May 2013
I recommend this Ultrasound gel to use with a Fetal heart monitor. I have always heard the heartbeat and you do not need huge amounts in order for this to happen. It also washes off easily and does not stain.
on 30 May 2013
Bought for use with angel sounds fetal heartbeat monitor and it works perfectly :) one tube lasts for ages and now that I can feel the baby kicking I think I'll be less inclined to listen to the heartbeat.
on 7 May 2013
this gel is good. arrived quickly , no problems with the company. My only complaint is that it dries quickly, besides being a thick gel. But very good. I would buy it again.
on 23 June 2013
Bought this gel as the gel that was supplied with my fetal doppler didn't last long. I bought two bottles and I think they will last me till the end of my pregnancy. Works fine and I only use a small amount each time.
on 2 June 2011
I received this product very quickly, and it is a fantastic buy for the price. It does exactly what it says on the tin!

It works very well with my doppler and adds that piece of mind before baby is born.
on 6 August 2014
absolutely works!!!!! very happy with it
on 14 May 2012
This was bought with a doppler and does exactly what it says on the tin! It needs to be used with the moniter I purchased so well worth the money.
on 7 February 2015
as described
on 14 March 2016
Works perfectly with doppler
on 12 September 2013
Would definitely recommend to buy, really easy to use and has given my husband & I peace of mind. Definitely use with the gel though.