on 12 February 2015
Bought instead of a linear cutter. No better but more expensive. Blade has tendancy to drop when raised so it is difficult to position paper without 3 hands. Cuts of more then a few sheets are not clean and tend to run off the line and rag. Awkward to store. We used to have a far better one of this type of guillotine at work. Wish I had bought one of those but cant recall its make :-)
One person found this helpful
on 12 August 2013
I would not recommend this product to anyone as it is a total waste of money. Neither cuts well nor straight. Really poor cut quality and expensive for what it is. Very disappointed!!
10 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2013
The Konig Large Paper Cutting Guillotine Machine is excellent value for money and it so easy and safe to use, I would certainly reccomened this model to anyone use hobbies include craftwork
on 23 February 2015
Product arrived broken but usable. I'm not going to bother returning it. Also there were no assembly instructions. No biggie, I figured it out, but ...
on 8 July 2016
OK
on 18 April 2016
okay piece of kit
on 12 August 2013
Agree with a previous post that this item does not cut very well close to the hinge area giving bad results. . My experience was not great.
6 people found this helpful
on 4 June 2014
Very disappointed with this item. It did not come with clear assembly instructions. Neither did it cleanly cut a full length of A3 thin card. Leaving paper joined close to the hinge and the edge near the handle. Returned immediately.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 November 2014
When I got the guillotine the security plastic was completely broken and the box was ripped. With time the blade starts to wobble a bit, which means it doesn't cut in a straight line anymore. It's okay, if you're not planning to use it for anything important then it's fine. But as a graphic designer, it has ruined my work, I now no longer use it.
on 21 May 2014
A bit wangy compared with more expensive office guillotines, but better than none, and perfectly adequate for home use. Good enough