Customer reviews

Price:£4.93+ Free shipping

on 29 March 2017
PERFECT
on 20 March 2013
Very happy with seller and service / prompt deliver.

I really like theses big old fat b**st**ds. I also have some nickle tipped flat picks that work wonderfully on my acoustic when the strings are older than they ought to be, austerity / not ready to change 'em.

OK stubby's - I used to use the little ones on my strat and ES330 but there comes a time when you get fed up with the little pesky things flying out of your fingers randomly.

So I tried these bass player orientated monsters with dimple in the middle, ended up lovong the way my thumb and the crook of my forefinger locked together over / in the dimple.

Teasing out harmonics with these is a breeze, whether acoustic or electric, straight strumming or flat picking is joyful, and they're easily stuffed between your teeth to finger pick if you have need.

I am very happy to say great supplier, great price and will happly recommend and use again. Thanks
on 18 June 2013
Wanted a small set of really thick picks for playing Bluegrass Mandolin and these do the job. They are very small though, so take some getting used to. I suspect best for people with smaller hands. Otherwise t would have been a 5 star. My fault, I thought they were bigger when I ordered them.
on 20 February 2016
If you want to play accurately and fast, you need a heavy duty plectrum. Also idea for jazz. These are the only plectrums I use, they are perfect.