on 13 April 2011
I bought this to be used on stage - the one thing it is, unfortunately, not suited for. The blue LED takes a lot of battery power, which wouldn't be a problem if you could use a 9V adapter. However, adapters cause a clicking so loud that the tuner cannot be used on stage (unless you turn the amp volume down). I should point out - the adapters I tested were an Ibanez and a Boss - which function with every other pedal I have.

It is now used to practice at home, which is a little disappointing.
on 11 October 2012
Great little pedal for the price... Well made and very durable. I have it on my pedal board and it seems to be going strong and tunes perfectly well (and I have compared it to my mates Boss tuner and it wasn't miles off at all)..

Only downsides are:

1. It does have a "very" bright blue LED.
2. It eats batteries quicker than any other pedal I have ever known, so a DC power supply is seriously recommended.
3. There is a slight clipping noise when in use, but for me it causes no real distress.

So if you can live the the above - I can - then crack on and buy this pedal, it is a decent buy for the money.
on 17 November 2010
Nice solid tuner pedal - only gripe is the blue light which is a little too bright. The tuner is ver accurate nice large display would recommend this to anyone.
on 24 November 2012
Works well as a tuner, easy to see in darker places but does seem to cause some noisey interference with my new amp - that's annoying!

Saxman
on 16 November 2010
This sounded like an ideal product, fair price metal construction, there is however one fundamental problem and that is why this product is only getting one star, it isn't an accurate tuner. After tuning with this pedal i went to a BOSS TU2 tuner and realised it's a fair bit off.
44 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse