Customer reviews

PDSHOOK - Biketek Motorcycle Bobbin Hook Adapters

on 20 May 2017
Fit straight into the biketek paddock stand no problem. They lift my MT09 easily using the Ryde 6mm bobbins I got at the same time. BE CAREFUL when putting the bike back on the side stand, I scratched the swing arm on the left side near the top of the hook. Nothing to do with the hook itself but I now put a bit of cardboard between the hook and the swing arm just in case.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 July 2015
These work great on my Biketech paddock stand. I originally had flat pads that fitted under my swing arm but the bike was pretty unstable. I fitted R&G swing arm bobbins (cotton reel type) and these hook under great. Im not sure on the weight limit but these are pretty heavy duty and hold my 180kg Yamaha MT09 up great.
2 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 March 2016
Got those to fit my trusty old paddock stand with 13mm holes. These fit perfectly and lift the bike nicely. Hooks seem strong and good quality and although my bike is quite light (GSXR 1000) I would not hesitate to use it on something much heavier. They are quite long so there is plenty of adjustment if your bike is narrow.
on 10 April 2017
Fit perfect, I was using the flat plates but the bike had slipped a few times when working on it and they were a nightmare to get on in the first place.

I already had the bobbins on my bike so purchased these. I can't fault them the fit well and the bike is now stable and doesn't feel like it could fall.
One person found this helpful
on 30 January 2018
Good quality item works well with my bike stand
on 7 March 2014
I bought these because I got fed up trying to balance my bike on the standard platform fittings on an extremely uneven drive meaning the bike was always at risk of slipping off, not good!! these took that hassle away completely and no I have no problems the bike rises up on a solid foundation no matter where on the drive I jack it up, the best things in life are simple!!
on 19 December 2017
Worked perfectly much safer and easier to use than the flat plates.
on 18 July 2017
I had to over drill the holes on my Micron stand but they work fine, could be more industrial
on 9 March 2018