on 8 March 2009
A game for all ages as it is not a complicated game but gets you thinking. It keeps your mind active trying to finish the level before the clock runs out. One of the most addictive games I have played. Very good value for money. Would recommend this game very highly. Try it for yourself I am sure you will enjoy it.
One person found this helpful
on 8 January 2010
I loved this game - completely addicted to it. Unfortunately this meant that I had soon 'built' Rome and then it wasn't long before I'd completed the whole game. So although it is a great game I do think its not long enough & should have a bit more to it.
3 people found this helpful
on 24 July 2010
I ordered this game after reading the reviews and thought i would try it.
It is a brilliant addictive game,great if you have a spare 10 mins or 10 hours!!
I love the resource gathering and this makes you play the game faster to achieve your goals of building great monuments.....but..
at level 31 my dreams of building Rome were smashed when the darned game crashed!
GGRRRR!
I will now never be able to build my Coliseum....
Do i try another new copy of Cradle of Rome or do i leave it alone now and despair at our failed relationship..?
on 5 December 2013
I can't leave this game alone.I think that I am addicted. It goes harder in stages and sometimes it takes ages to move on. Its fine for 10 mins here and there.
on 12 July 2016
Thanks
on 15 March 2009
just luv this games been playing it for months now, gets very frustrating on times but its one of those games that once you start just cant leave it alone, has keep me and my 3 daughters going for months and we all love it
4 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 12 July 2010
I feel I am wasting so much time on this game, when I should be doing other more important things. It is just so addictive, and I just keep going back to it time and time again. It is just simple good fun.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 September 2010
this game is ok but with so much details being a matching game it is quite difficult to see exactly what you are doing, otherwise this game is quite good but there as other games sim ilar which are easier to play on a small screen
on 27 July 2017
Really enjoying game
on 3 February 2012
I bought this for my wife to compliment the Cradle of Egypt game she already had. Seeing as her nose is constantly buried into her DSi, I can only assume that all is well, and it's a good game to have.