TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 April 2017
These are the **only** antihistamines that really work fantastically for me. I have hayfever (my hobby is gardening), cat allergy (I have a cat), an allergy to perfumes that seem to be in *everything* and I have very sensitive skin. So I get sore eyes, runny nose, itchiness at everything and I react badly to stings and bites and kitty claws. I have to take these all the time. I have tried Loratadine a few times and it made me so drowsy I couldn't function, Cetirizine didn't seem to work and also makes me drowsy, when I found Acrivastine (this product) I was so so happy. It does work fast, you can't believe it would work that fast but it really does. The best thing is that I do not experience any drowsiness at all with this product, which means I can function, like a normal human being. The only downside to Acrivastine is the price. It's very expensive. I only take 2 day but it still works out to be a lot of money when taking it every day of the year. The price on Amazon was considerably *better* than the prices in the supermarkets, and free delivery. Although it costs a lot, it is completely worth it and I will continue to buy these for the rest of my life.

Just for some evidence to my random allergyness, I've added a picture of when a common garden spider bit me on the foot. The doctor informed me it was a rare reaction and the only thing I could do was to take antihistamines and rest it (which I knew but my partner made me go anyway). I couldn't walk for 4 days and couldn't put a shoe on for over a week. Anyway, as always my friend Acrivastine helped me immensely and I would go as far to say that it stopped me from sawing off my own foot.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 9 March 2018
Lifelong asthmatic, serious allergies and eczema. I came across these a very long time ago and they are BRILLIANT!

I like these because I can take them and I know they are going to work, bang! Therefore I don't need to take 2 antihistamine tablets every day of the year, as I was in my late twenties - almost 20+ years ago. Thought to myself this is not a good long term solution. I can put up with little discomfort, and take these to stop any serious inflammation of airways/skin progressing too far.

My 13 year old daughter is allergic to cats. She can go to a friends sleepover and I know that she can take these and everything will be absolutely fine - no runny nose or eyes, no wheezing or skin rashes/ inflammation.

PS I have never been drowsy with these, even when participating in a few alcoholic drinks.
on 20 December 2017
Use these when I can’t sleep. Can’t use them for allergy relief tho because they knock me to sleep, which is only called for when I’m having a reaction but also want to sleep.
on 18 May 2017
Promptly delivered and exactly as described, but keep an eye on the price it can fluctuate wildly (close to 50% up or down)
on 9 January 2018
I take them out of the capsule as I'm no good with gelatine, but the acrivastine is excellent. I have a disease called Mast Cell Activation Syndrome and these are very helpful on top of my other meds to control my symptoms :).
on 19 May 2016
I have given this product 5*'s only due to it working exceptionally well for my partner as it was bought for him. He wouldn't use anything else now and recommends it highly. He likes the fact that you can take more than one in a day which suits him especially now the summer is creeping upon us.
on 25 July 2017
I'm sure the product is fine. But when I received the packet, there was one capsule missing, which has put me off!
review image
on 29 December 2017
Fantastic I swear by these! I suffer from allergic reactions a lot, I take these as soon as something sparks up to save my a trip to a&e and having to use my epi-pen all the time!
on 24 April 2018
These are the only antihistamines that even touch my symptoms. I take three throughout the day when allergies are bad, this keeps my protection up.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 June 2017
Very good indeed and don't make me feel sleepy as I drive for a living.