on 23 March 2011
As a card shuffler for home use this works just fine. No misfeeds, no jams; it makes a noise but that is part of the fun. I would have given it 5 stars but for one thing. Despite what it says on Amazon, despite what it says on the box even, this does not use 4 C-type batteries. It uses AA batteries. So if you are thinking of buying rechargeable batteries don't do what I did and buy them in advance - they cost more than the shuffler. Wait until you open the box to find out exacty what you have. Batteries aside, would I recommend this...Yes.
11 Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 July 2011
It works great. Make a bit of noise, and is very "plasticey" if that's a word, but it doesn't jam and it shuffles like mad.
on 26 April 2012
I purchased this item after reading the other reviews and thought I would give it a go. I have to say it is excellent and has been used quite a lot at our group canasta sessions - the other players enjoy using it (although it is a little noisy - but what do you expect with a shuffler!).

I tried to purchase a shuffler from another supplier before this one and was informed they do not export to Jersey (shame on them). I am so please with this item and supplier that I have today ordered three more shufflers for friends.
on 27 November 2011
Perfect gift for children who find shuffling cards difficult. It is amusing and practical. We will see how robust it is. EW
on 13 April 2012
This is the third such Card Shuffler that I have purchased.-Two for presents.
All have been very efficient and quick. A trifle noisy, but, so was Concorde, and that went quite well!
Altogether, a very reasonably priced item.

KDT
on 16 July 2012
I've used this shuffler for over a week mainly with a lot of success. However, it doesn't handle worn cards very well as they tend to jam in the middle rather than dropping into the central shuffled stack. Hopefully it will be much better with new cards.

Also it always feeds faster from one side but I'm not sure why - it may possibly be because there is a slight dent in one of the toothed wheels that feed the cards. But all considered it's fun to use (especially for kids) but I can still shuffle better and faster by hand.

For something under £10 this is still a good buy.
on 9 May 2012
The card shuffler is not only a great way to make sure the cards are shuffled probably, but is also very useful for people suffering from arthritis in their hands and are not able to shuffle the cards but enjoy playing cards, so great to use great value excellent service from supplier.
on 28 December 2011
NO GOOD AT SHUFFLING CARDS? THEN THIS WILL SAVE THOSE TIMES WHEN CARDS GO ALL OVER THE TABLE AND FLOOR. NO MORE CALLS OF `CHEATING'. DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PEOPLE PLAY AND THE GAME PLAYED MORE THAN ON SHUFFLE MAY BE REQUIRED.
on 3 January 2013
He is still using this so it must be good, recommended to all.
Price was right, delivery was right, what more can I say
on 23 February 2012
Bought as a present for my daughter. Very noisy but we were expecting this as we've used similar machines before. The sticker on the top was badly stuck on with bubbles under it, and we could not rectify this for fear of ripping the sticker. So it's a but cheap looking, but it does the job,

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price