on 8 January 2014
A Christmas present for my Godson, with other knights, for his Fortress. They are well made and have a pleasant home made feel, not plastic junk. How long they will last in a 16 month-olds hands heaven knows. But putting them back together if they break is all part of a young chaps education with Grandad. Important for young ones to know that mending is important, at many levels.
on 25 January 2013
These are lovely toys to put in party bags. Actually my son thinks they are the bees knees and can't wait to put them in his friends party bags.But then he does love anything to do with Knights.
on 12 June 2013
I rarely mark down items received but these two chaps really are cheap. Didn't last more than a few minutes in the hands of my 3 year old grandson. At least they didn't cost much.
on 14 March 2013
Really good and we were sent a mixture of the two styles. Only slight issue is that the axe men keep losing their axes but they slot back in easily enough when you find them.
on 7 November 2013
Cannot believe the quality of the knights that arrived - for only 79p each I still cannot believe how cheap they were. I would totally recommend these knights and supplier.
on 24 May 2013
I ordered two of these and got one of each figure. They go very well with my daughters Melissa and Doug castle and are very good value.
on 18 November 2014
I bought 3 knights under the impression I would receive 6· They took 3 weeks to arrive and 1 knight was missing his weapon- not impressed
on 15 November 2014