Customer reviews

on 20 May 2016
This is the first review I have ever written as usually I cannot be bothered. The sash is so small and my daughter is very petite and actually is underweight. I have to say it is lovely to look at but she cannot wear it as it is so small. Have I been given extra extra small by mistake? I don't think so as it says one size on the packaging. There's no time to return and look for new one so I'll have to attach more material on the bottom so it will fit. Really sad about this as was looking really forward to her wearing this on her b'day. I'm not sure if I'm gonna completely damage it by trying to attach more material. Seriously the people who have given this 5 stars how small can your babies be!!!
on 26 March 2017
Brilliant, great product, brilliant for my daughters 1st birthday, fast delivery too
on 11 January 2018
Lovely little sash and just fits my 1yr old granddaughter nicely
on 9 March 2016
I've never left such bad review but as my daughters 1st birthday is coming up and the wrong item to be delivered, than expected, im disappointed in this item! Wanted the headband with crown on, what is pictured!! Not a tiny sash that won't even fit! Correct your picture for future buyers!!
on 23 May 2018
I really like it and it will go niece with my daughter's dress for her birthday
on 11 March 2016
Was expecting the item in the picture but my bad for not reading more details, think it is very misleading and needs to be rectified!!
on 22 September 2016
Better quay than I was expecting, very pleased
on 8 April 2016
Excellent Quality
on 18 March 2016
Very pleased with the lovely sash that was delivered, but I ordered the advertised headband! Please correct the image and description!
on 11 August 2015
Perfect, made out of fabric and work a lot! We'll be keeping it as a keepsake now