on 10 March 2017
Got these for my wife for her adult colouring books, she tells me the nibs are very fine, allowing for fine detail, and has no problems with paper bleed-through.
Nice array of colours, have helped improve the quality of her pictures and greatly improved her overall satisfaction with this new hobby, highly recommended
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 July 2016
These are great felt-tip colouring pens. I bought this pack some time ago, and only got round to using them recently (after storing them in a draw for a year) - but they work perfectly, and haven't dried out at all. There are 20 pens in total - each a different colour. They're well-made and come in a transparent plastic wallet.

Together with my young nephews, I've used these for arts & crafts purposes. The ink is water-based, so it easily wipes off your hands (and washes out of clothing). Given their quality, these pens are reasonably priced. I highly recommend these for children and adults alike!
on 25 April 2017
love these pens was dubious about buying at first and tried to research as I wanted them for my adult colouring but didn't want the ink to show through the paper etc, but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and colours they work really well and subtly alongside my pencils to make a great contrast x
on 16 May 2017
I purchased this pen set to use with an adult colouring book....I say adult, it was a pokemon colouring book.

The pens are fabulous. They are wonderful for colouring but they're also really nice for writing with. They have quite fine tips, so they are great for colouring in small intricate images. I couldn't be happier with this product.
on 3 March 2017
Very impressed with these colour pens, great quality and very nice colours. I would definately be buying again soon
on 24 February 2017
Good quality pens especially for the price. Arrived promptly, no issues. The tips are relatively thin which I find useful especially for more detailed pieces, but I think they would be good for both adults and children and everyone in between.
on 17 March 2017
Good quality pens, really pleased with them. Only minor complaint would be that there isn't much difference between the greens on paper, despite the barrel colours looking different and the peach colour not really being visible on the page, but it wouldn't stop me buying them again if I needed to.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 December 2016
I bought this for my wife's anti-stress regimen, yes, you're thinking right, adult colouring books. Ever since we were young we are big fans of Staedler pens and this coloured pens never disappoint us, it won't bled through paper unless you put too much pressure on it. Will be purchasing products from this brand again! Please click on the “Yes” button below if this review has been helpful, thank you.
on 24 January 2016
Thought after reading the reviews these would be really good quality but they are awful. The colours are horrible & a lot darker than they look before use. After using for a second the tips were bobbling up! Waste of money, will be going in the bin.
on 15 April 2017
These markers are just what I was looking for. The tip is precise. The only problem I have with them is that 2 of the greens are the same colour and 2 of the blues, very hard to distinguish. Either way, I'd still recommend them.