on 18 August 2013
I have mountains of leaves and wanted to maintain a leaf only compost bin but they do need help rotting down, even if I have shredded them through my mower; Garotta whilst a bit expensive does the job well.
on 28 May 2012
ideal for making good compost for your garden easy to use if you follow instructions makes good crumble dark compost would use this supplier again
on 1 October 2012
I have used Garotta for a while and been very happy with the results. It is much cheaper to buy in bulk, unfortunately the seller could not actually deliver to my location after the order was placed. However a refund and explanation was prompt. Disappointed as I'm stuck using the 1.5KG boxes at the moment.
on 24 June 2015
Most gardeners will know what this stuff does, seems to produce decent compost. Larger size than usually available, quickly delivered, very useful if, like me, you are no longer able to go to a garden centre.
on 19 November 2012
It Maybe good stuff but when a £10.99 tin costs almost another £9 to deliver, is it that cheap? I should add that I live on mainland Britain not some far flung island!!
on 31 January 2014
to be honest I was a bit disappointed, as tub was damaged and had been repaired with tape, when opened didn't look very full about half way ,did not have any scales around to weight product ,so had to accept that it was the right quantity, after purchase found that I could have purchased locally a lot cheaper.Postage very pricey would not buy again from this supplier , have used Garotta many times before product good , but still not sure about the quantity sent to me , buyer beware
on 3 July 2010
IT IS CHEAPER TO BUY THIS IN BULK THAN FROM A GARDEN SHOP. IT HELPS BREAK DOWN THE COMPOST
on 12 August 2013
We have a medium sized, long and thin, garden but generate a lot of compost from leaves of big trees that fall into our garden.
So we need a compost accelerator to help break the leaves down.
This does the job brilliantly.
Just scatter on a thin layer every 6 to 8 inches of compost-able material and water lightly.
The bucket is robust and waterproof, so we can leave it by the compost heap at the bottom of the garden.
So it's always there when we need it.
Overall very good value.
on 4 March 2014
Have used this product before, but didn't buy enough.
10 KG tub should do the job.
The plastic container lid is quite brittle and the sealing edge broke off when I opened it.
on 25 September 2012
Have always used Garotta after frugal attempts with other products of similar nature ,can honestly say Garotta in my opinion is the best product available for this.