Customer reviews

on 10 June 2017
Happy
on 29 June 2009
Pure Garage Presents Pure Bassline
This album grew on me! The first time I listened to it I didn't like it! The more I listen the more I like it!
But, that might just be because EZ has collected together all his old garage songs from the 90's/00's and slightly 'basslined' them up a bit! Whilst adding his "dj EZ" theme tune to the top and tail of each Cd!
Being a 90's garage raver I am not offended but, for all those who weren't even clubbing in the 90's it might not be the bassline you were looking for?!
on 13 October 2014
An awesome album, and a must-have for any bass addicts! It takes some time to really get in to this type of music, but once you're hooked, that's it

Love playing these tunes when out driving!
on 24 October 2008
I like this kind of music so much! It makes me feel like I am in one of those underground clubs with a lot of sweaty people and everyone putting the hands up in the air and saying BOOO!! Love it!
on 24 February 2011
this cd is a must have for anyone into garage, DJ ez has done this perfect. I love it though so does my fella & he has stolen it from me & has it in his car!!! well worth it.
on 4 January 2015
Awesome
on 3 July 2008
i love this cd! normally i'm not one for bassline but i love it!
mainly because my brother's track is on it (Dj Ikon - Warp (CD3)) but i also love some of the more well known songs on it oo.

a really good album and a must buy!