on 30 January 2014
This SD card works perfectly. It arrived well packaged and on time. There is little else to say, as I have had no problems.
on 2 June 2013
This SD card was used extensively in the first few weeks of my daughter receiving her camera. Including for a family 50 birthday celebrating. Unfortunately the card is faulty and all the pictures have been lost. To date no one has been able to retrieve these pictures. To say we are disappointed is an under-statement!!!
on 2 May 2014
This card was faulty and now I have lost some precious photos that cannot be restored. I am beyond livid.
on 10 December 2014
Very good kit.
on 26 September 2011
I bought this for my HD camcorder (panasonic). Class 4 can be fast enough but not all of them - they vary in speed quite a lot. Class 6 is fast enough to give no problems with normal HD movies and is considerably less expensive than class 10. Had some trouble with some common brands found on Amazon - losing all the movies irretrievably - so will stick with major brands now like fuji, lexar and kingston.
on 20 April 2014
Well very dis optioned this only worked once for some reason don't no why but then comes up with an error very disco pointed never had this happen before.
on 20 March 2014
I bought one on February 13th, 1 year and 1 month later ( just out of warranty and full of replaceable photos ) it gives up the ghost
Cheap and nasty Badly made.
on 4 October 2011
very good item will buy again if it is a good price and it was very quick delivery thank you
on 3 September 2010
Fujifilm 16GB 60x Speed 9MB/sec Class 6 SDHC SD Card

I am an amateur photographer and for me this is an excellent item doing the job perfectly, arrived quickly, well packed altogether an excellent service. I would use the seller again.
on 22 February 2013
Firstly the first memory card I revived would not work in any of my cameras so why 5 stars. Well the supplier Tech Retail UK's service was exemplary when I reported my card as faulty through Amazon Tech Retail called me next day to ask what I wanted to do. I was offered a refund or new card. I chose a new card which they then sent out and I received it in the next mornings post and when I opened it they had not only sent a replacement card but had given me an upgrade card. So most of the 5 stars are due to there service as they could not have been nicer all I had to do was return the faulty card when I received the new one. Thanks Tech Retail.