on 13 June 2009
Bought this a while back after i bought my slendertone
Seeing as i do love the slendertone and use it daily - i found that i went through a set of pads in....nearly less then a month

At over £10 a pop it is too expensive to be buying new ones all the time - so i found this product and was a bit skeptical at first....but it came through!!!

When there is no conductivity on the slendertone pads it does that thing of jolting you to one side then randomly turning off - but after you put some of this on...you can feel the "stickyness" and when you put the belt on it works fine

Only thing is....i feel you could go through these little bottles quite quickly
BUT I RECCOMEND THIS FOR ALL SLENDERTONE USERS!!!
on 13 July 2010
I had to wait a few weeks for this product as there was a delay with the supplier at their end. These guys absolutely fantastic in keeping me informed all the way and to say sorry they doubled my order. Fantastic
on 9 May 2012
Bought this conductive gel to use with my Rio facial & neck toner. Works really well. Product was delivered quickly and is good value.
on 21 January 2016
Hmmmm. Not to sure about this. My product (Homefront Slim Pro-XV2000) can be used with water also and I didn't see/feel any difference between Gel or Water. In fact water is easier to apply and remove! I suppose if you can only use Gel with your product this is a good value product.
on 28 November 2011
Nice and cheap and it works well with my ab toning belt. No point in getting an expensive brand as this works just fine. Great product.
on 13 January 2016
I've used my Slendertone Abs belt for a few years now, and have gotten through quite a few pads in that time. I find this gel manages to stretch the life of each of these pads just that little bit longer. Just rub a little into the pads before use once their original stickiness has worn off, and away you go.
It's unperfumed and doesn't affect my skin in any way.
on 19 June 2016
Does the job it promises, costs a lot less than buying new pads, and wow the connectivity got me by surprise I thought I was hitting the highest numbers on the slendertone devices, then I put this stuff on the pads and was humbled.
on 14 January 2015
Great to use on my slender tone pads - I add some to the pads each time I use it and after I have used the slender tone I've noticed that the gel has all been absorbed so the pads aren't sticky after. A great price as well.
on 25 May 2013
Seriously this is that good, its hard to determine the size of the bottles from the advertised photo
and I was never any good with metric liquid measure's either.

But I must admit it works and its fair value for money and yes cheaper than many alternatives, so why not get it, I did.
Oh yes I bought the stuff to re-do Slendertone pads.
on 11 May 2013
This gel is very easy to use, and greatly improves the lifespan of your Slendertone electrodes. It can also be used many times.