on 10 April 2017
Works great.
I like the cord because it is adjustable so it won't get damaged like other ones I've had
on 26 July 2017
me and my husband bought it for our car and we loved it a lot, because we can just connect our phone and starts having wicked tunes especially if its a long drive. its durable !x
on 15 July 2017
A good way of turning the old car cassette player into a media player. As long as you don't turn the phone/ipod up full the sound quality is good.
on 13 March 2017
I have had this for a long time in my old car which only has a tape machine. Minimal noise with it but the mobile signal noise is unavoidable...
on 3 August 2017
Couldn't get it to work at all. I also tried removing the auto replay component, but that didn't work either I found it was very loose in the cassette body in the radio facing and am disappointed.
on 4 September 2017
I love old cars and I love my music. This is great as I can run my music and sat nave through my old fashioned car stereo.
on 24 September 2017
Very handy thing to have in cars that need it. It makes a little bit of noise in the background but hardly noticeable. Only problem I found so far is that the wire has to be adjusted to make sure that the sound is coming out of all speakers. This is quite annoying as obviously when driving the wire moves a little which makes the sound come out poorer quality and quieter. Not sure if this is worth the money.
on 9 June 2017
Purchased this for a friend and they have not complained to me about anything so I guess they are happy with the product.
on 14 October 2017
First one lasted a year aux jack gave up . replacement seems to flip from side1 to side 2 willy nilly until you insert the cassette again . not the best but you get what you pay for! The retractable cable is handy. The only other solution is to tip out the dash to hard connect an aux port. And those fm transmitters are rubbish !
on 28 November 2016
Not had any problems so far with it. Cable reel is so handy for keeping things neat, is what made me pick this over the others actually. Cheap too