Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Massive Reggae
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 April 2017
Thanks again great service and cd
on 31 August 2017
Love them old tunes
on 29 June 2017
brill CD
on 10 September 2009
Wow! Really great mix of tracks from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Very enjoyable, great classic ska hits are the best. Some ub40, Aswad and Jimmy Cliff. Love it. Definitely worth buying.
on 4 September 2012
This album is full of old and recent reggae songs. it is an album to get you singing in the car and in the shower! Buy it, you'll love it!
on 16 January 2013
loved this album loads of well known reggae songs .
play it all the time in my car.
recommend for all ages as lots of variety in the tunes so young and old will know them .
highly recommended
on 30 January 2009
I'm from a Caribbean family and we enjoy our reggae. I bought this album cos it was very cheap and for 46 songs I thought it wouldnt be too shabby. If you're my age (21) and you buy this album, you'll only really appreciate 10 or so of the songs. Most of them are real classics and not just the fun reggae songs you can dance and sing to as much as more contemporary ones - eg Shaggy, Aswad, etc.

But still great value for money
on 18 October 2011
Got this cd put in the juke box where I work, everyone loves it and I think its an ideal introduction to reggae music!! Great collection of reggae from all eras, some mainstream classics that most can remember combined with some original early tunes that made reggae music a distinctive genre.
on 27 January 2016
I absolutely love this album. All my favourite reggae classics are here, including a handful I'm not familiar with. Playing this never fails to cheer me up and get me singing along, a real feel good album.
on 26 February 2014
got to be the best reggae tracks for fun time party's summer party's something for every one party on dude