on 24 June 2011
I have to say I am happy with these candles. They give off loads of light and a surprisingly appreciable amount of heat, too, and when a few of them are used in close proximity they can feasibly be used to replace a small lamp. Great news for people like me who enjoy evenings in a mostly dark room with just ambient light.

Once you flick yer wick, about 10 seconds passes and the candles are nearly at their full brightness, with a very generous flame that sometimes climbs up to 2 inches high! The thing that I like about these is they aren't like tealights which take most of the evening to light up properly. They relight well too and burn just as well on subsequent lights as they did on the first, something that other candles often fail to achieve.

In other words; just buy them. Whether they are to be used for aesthetic purposes or practical purposes I am sure they will please. I hope these candles stay stocked on Amazon because I will be buying again and again!
on 30 December 2013
The candle is great.. Burning time is long. candle does not trip wax. Price us very reasonable. Looks lovely on the sideboard
on 4 March 2015
I want to give this candle 5★ but they simply don't last as long as promised. I lit it for around 5 hours each evening and it's almost out after a week. Disappointed. I do like the candles though. Just the hourage I have a problem with.
on 25 January 2013
These candles are great, they last ages and light my temple up a treat giving it a great ambience, thanks a lot!
on 18 September 2013
Arrived very quickly, well packaged and a good quality product, I think you might be able to find them cheaper in the supermarkets but doubt they would be of this quality
on 13 November 2013
there isnt much to say this is amazing and well worth the money i bought it as a present for my mom buy it now
on 9 January 2015
Good candles with good bright burn. I brought 2 of these for a Villeroy & Bosch hurricane lamp 235mm. One fitted perfectly, the other the dia was just a little big & had to squeeze into base but both looked good. Will continue to buy these candles.
VINE VOICEon 6 September 2014
Very nice candle.I never added up the burn time but certainly lasted quite a long time.I think 2 or 3 of these on a table or cupboard in the living room or dining room would add a nice amount of light.
on 13 January 2016
Just as described. Candle is a lovely cream/ivory colour. Bought via Amazon Prime so next day delivery. I'm using this candle as an ornament surrounded by potpourri so the candle won't be lit so not sure whether 100 hours is correct
on 16 February 2014
This candle is lovely , will order again . Will last weeks I think so well worth the money, recommend it