Customer reviews

12 x Squeaky Dog Toys

on 15 May 2017
My boys love these! Have purchased many time :)
on 16 August 2017
Great
on 15 September 2017
Arrived on time and as described thank you
on 28 July 2010
I was delighted when I opened my parcel containing these exciting toys, so was Mac (My westie) who still takes ages chosing the perfect toy for his mood. I felt like I had stolen them as they were so cheap and of amazing quality too, not only that but there were 12 of them. The squeakers in the toys are still squeeking after atleast 2 months! I definately recommend these toys to owners or as a gift to someone owning a terrier as they are perfect size.
on 10 March 2010
Lots of toys for the dogs. They love them, some really squeeky and some quiet. Good value for money.
on 7 July 2014
Brilliant bargain and the dog LOVES them beyond reason - not hard wearing but not supposed to be & dont expect it for the price. My terrier rips out the squeak in under 30 seconds - such fun!
on 28 December 2009
Bought this as for the girlfriends dog. They look and feel good quality squeaky toys however the dog managed to destroy more than half of them in little over two days, although he enjoyed doing it. (He's only a Corgi.) Thankfully it's a full bag of toys. Make sure you watch the dog whilst it plays with them as it's possibly a choking or swallowing hazard for the dog. Not a bad product but no where near the best, you have been warned.
on 22 June 2013
They are cheap, they are from China and they don't last long - but there is a lot of them - for just over 13 quid what do you expect - also I have paid half this for a single toy and my Westie still destroyed it in under two minutes...
on 10 December 2013
Have very happy dogs who have played with and destroyed most of the toys I have given them but at this price I don't mind and will be ordering more toys soon!
on 26 July 2012
bad communication, excuses about being very busy and not receiving amazon messages!!!...worst amazon seller I've ever had any communication with, I didn't send the stuff back (at my cost) & just gave the toys to my neighbour due to the fact that I didn't really have the faith they'd even refund the cost (lots of emphasis on 'must be untouched' etc)...toys were poor quality and only for larger dogs which would no doubt rip them to shreds in seconds...avoid this lot if possible!