Colour: Blue Cars|Change
Price:£4.88+ Free shipping

on 20 May 2011
Pale blue and white dotty background with pictures which include a tree, flowers, a bird, toadstools, a baby deer, a hedgehog and a rabbit.
The design is overlapped, where stitched.
Lightly insulated interior and brown zip with two openers and comfortable fabric carrying handles.
No pockets.
Wipe clean.

This is a lightweight bag and on the flimsy side, so may not stand up to too much wear and tear from young, or impatient, hands, in my opinion.
I use mine for sandwich transportation, so it is sufficiently bulked up to keep the shape and helps make the zips easier to use.

Approximate size based on my own:-

* 21 cm x 12.5 cm x 16 cm (including stitching)

From attached label:-

* 90% recycled product.
* The base material of this bag is made from domestically sourced recycled plastic bottles.
* Made in China.
* Item No 20726

Design also available in a 'Charlotte Bag'.
on 29 August 2010
Smart recycled lunch bag which is fab price, my kids loved them and they have been realy good for school, kids liked the design and well made, good size, keeps food cool and fresh. Would recomend to anyone for childs lunch bag, or adult.
on 12 May 2015
Love this. Bought for trips out with my 2 year old. Can fit a sandwich, banana, satsuma, tub of berries/raisins, biscuit, cheese sticks, mini rice crackers and plenty of room for a satsuma and chocolate bar for me with room to spare. The fact that it is largely recycled material is a bonus.
on 12 October 2012
I bought this as the fridge at my new job is tiny, so wanted somewhere to keep my lunch cool. It's bigger than I expected, really roomy, space for a tupperware box, 500ml drinks bottle, yoghurt and there's still room left over. It works great as well, keeping my lunch cool, and when I put my lunch and a yoghurt in straight from the fridge plus a drink that hasn't been refrigerated, I find that by lunch time my drink has become cold just from being beside the other items! The pattern is really cute, seems to have been made really well, and as a bonus it has been made from recycled materials! I think it's excellent, a bit of a step up from carrying a plastic bag around!
on 10 December 2013
I use it to send my baby's food to kindergarden, and it has done a fantastic job through all the squeezing and crunching!

Because it does not have a hard structure, it's easier to fit in odd or big shape pieces - you can put tupperware or other containers in if you want to isolate something or prevent it from getting bruised or accidently opened. Yogurts, cheese and bread with different spreading hold absolutely great, because of the bag's isolation (just don't leave bananas in contact with the bread, or the bread will taste and smell like bananas...) . The design is adorable and the materials all easily washable. Also dries pretty quick! Not so big that it's hard to put it into your baby's bag or a backpack. Nope, it's just the right size to get the food to safely snug together and prevent everything from bouncing around.

My baby (now 1,5 years) loves carrying it to the fridge herself! Gets used everyday, handled by different people and it shows no signs of hard wear and tear or any malfunction. Brilliant little thing.
on 17 March 2011
I bought this bag to take my packed lunch in at work. However I have found it to be more than just a lunch bag, it is easy to clean just wipe with a clean damp cloth or add washing up liquid to clean. I am going to be ordering a few more as it is useful for keeping my medicines in. I have some medicines to take at night and so I have put them in this bag and the box's fit and with the zipped lid keeps them all together without losing an odd box somewhere. They are also useful to keep my books in and all sorts of other uses. I also keep my sewing in one and it makes a good toilet bag to keep your toiletries and makeup in when on holiday be it hotel or like me camping. Children can also keep their Lego on and other smaller toys for when going out. A multipurpose bag that looks fantastic. I will be buying a few more.
on 3 January 2014
I bought this for my daughter as I had purchased the hot food thermos flask, that didn't fit into her other lunch box for school.
It is a good size and I can get all her lunch in. It is easy to clean and put away.
Good value for money and it is made from recycled material
on 4 December 2010
This is a great little lunch bag lasted a long time when my son gets through a bag a term usually
on 16 October 2012
This lunch bag is great for work. I bought it as I hated taking a carrier bag and the work fridge was not very hygienic! It keeps things cold and fresh, almost too cold sometimes, and the design is pretty, everyone comments on it.
on 10 July 2013
I was really pleased when my daughter chose this lunchbox rather than yet another Hello Kitty. It's really beautiful and light for her to carry and it fits a decent amount of food. I love the fact that it was environmentally friendly and the only slight downside was that her beaker wouldn't stand up in it but as she was due a new beaker too I just got a slightly shorter one, problem solved. Would highly recommend.