on 5 January 2015
This is a very funny film, especially the drive through scene, which is the catalyst for the story. Not to everyones taste but that is life!
2 people found this helpful
on 6 September 2015
Brilliant films will make u laugh
on 9 May 2014
What a riot. So not PC. But full on laughs all through both movies.
It is great how they both tie in also.
on 19 June 2015
Will not play on any dvd player
on 14 March 2018
Crap can't watch as format isn't the same do not buy
on 4 September 2014
excellent
on 30 August 2013
no sound on go white castle escape to guantanamo was very good funny and paula garces is great in this
on 18 January 2014
Arrived on time in great condition. Was a very good price. Make sure all buyers pay closer attention to the fact that its a US import and is Region 1. I unfortunately did not read and was only able to watch the movie via the laptop after changing the region. My mistake aside, I would recommend this seller and product.
on 5 October 2012
This review is purely on the Blu-ray, not the film: Although the specs say, that this is an all-regions package, I get region code errors for both Blu-rays. So if you have a region B/2 player, you will not be able to play the discs!
10 people found this helpful
on 30 March 2014
Did not work as only can played on dvd in the in USA .I was offered a refund but the return postage was more than I had paid for it so I am stuck with a dvd I cannot play. Should not be sold on Amazon if it can't be played in Britain.
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse