on 18 March 2014
Love these boots. Have literally walked out of a black pair bought many years ago. At half the price I couldn't resist. They are so comfortable and the leg fitting is fantastic.
on 4 October 2015
I loved these boots so much I bought them again. They are so comfortable I want to wear them everyday. Plus the fact that they last for years makes this purchase a no brainer.
on 1 April 2013
excellent answer as above.comfortable suitable for daily wear or evenings out.versatile attractive a pleasure to your feet.what more can one say.a step in the right direction.
on 28 February 2017
These are the second pair of Fly London Mol Women's Boots I've bought in the last 4/5 years.
They are so comfortable and I wore my original pair until they fell apart!!!
on 22 November 2011
Beautiful colour, very comfortable to walk with, fit my calves(I've read other comments before I bought them)... They're Perfect to me : ) Just want to wear them more often.
on 22 June 2015
Best boots ever owned,iam on my second pair the first pair lasted seven years.i only buy fly boots and do have a few different pairs .the quality is great and good sizing.
on 3 October 2015
These are the second pair of these boots I have bought. They are great boots. Good quality and look really good. Wore my last pair to death (the zips went) so buying more.
on 12 February 2014
These boots are really lovely.They are warm and very comfortable.The fit is perfect.They look lovely and I like them so much I an thinking to buy them in black as well .
on 10 March 2014
Wanted these boots for ages. Finally got them and they fit perfectly - particularly round the calf which I normally struggle with as most boots are too big. Love them.
on 28 August 2014
Loved these boots from afar as they were always way to expensive, but at the price of amazon I am happy to say I am exstatic with my purchase, a very comfortable fit.