Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 27 April 2017
Lovely boots well made fantastic price and arrived well before the date stated will use this company again 👌
on 6 November 2017
Nice boots. Slightly on the small side but think they have some give in them to fit a normal 6. Good to have the original colouring and shape instead of the cheesy 2-tone updated model. However, the downside is they have the softer sole which feels good but isn't hard wearing if you're a big walker.
on 19 August 2017
I have had these boots in brown for a few years and decided to it was to add to my collection. As expected they fit perfectly and are so comfortable to wear. Highly recommend
on 28 August 2017
Love them ! 😻
on 30 August 2015
I decided to overlook the reviews that mentioned the boots weren't waterproof - I felt as long as I didn't wade through any deep puddles they'd be fine. BIG MISTAKE! First outing - average rainfall, but I avoided any puddles - within 15 minutes my feel were completely waterlogged, and actually making a gross squelching sound. Both boots were totally ruined - the soles had creased up inside and they had a massive waterstain half way up (the boots had soaked up water like a sponge!) - they are now completely unwearable.
on 10 August 2017
I'm gutted! I bought these in the dark red and they were absolutely stunning, I tried them on but unfortunately the zip just wouldn't go over my calves. I was so sad because they're so beautiful but I just had to send them back.
Now I don't think I have very wide calves, I walk a lot so my calves are quite muscular, wider than average but still not very wide. It makes me think the only way to get these boots to fit is if you have particularly skinny legs. I usually find standard width boots very tight, but after wear I can usually stretch them out. I think the problem is that the boots aren't fluted, and while the leather is beautiful and probably easy to stretch if you can get them on, there's just no give in the way the boots are shaped, they don't flare out at the top, they are narrow all the way up the leg. So that means if you can't get them on then there's no way to stretch them out. I couldn't even get the zip midway up my leg, that's how narrow the leg is! And I tried them on the last buckle setting!
So I'm disappointed, I really wish they had fit because honestly they're such lovely, pretty boots, and the leather on them is to die for!
on 7 August 2011
I have been after a pair of Fly London boots for ages - but the price was a bit prohibitive. With Amazon offering a fantastic summer saving I pounced and am so pleased that I did!

The leather is soft, the colour is great and the sole/heel is just chunky/low wedge enough to look funky yet be great to walk in. The mid-calf height is good and the calf buckle actually works allowing you to fit the boots better to size of your calves - which is brilliant. Like other reviewers I have sprayed mine with a good protector, I'm not planning to run through any puddles in them but I'm sure they'll get wet at some point!

Two bits of advice: 1. Find a shop selling Fly London and try some on before ordering. I have skinny half size feet and needed to go down a size (as Fly don't do half sizes). The boots have come up a bit narrow on one foot, but the leather is so soft that I'm sure a bit of wearing in will stretch them in no time. 2. Keep clicking on Amazon and checking out the prices, they can really fluctuate between colours too so it's really worth keeping an eye on the pair you're after.
on 17 November 2012
I've had a pair of these now for a few years but I'm again looking for a good solid winter boot. Here's why:
As other reviewers have mentioned, they leak in the rain.
On ice/packed snow they have no grip whatsoever (my DMs have a much grippier sole).
If walking on wet ground then into a shopping centre for example, I have to be really really careful not to go flying...

So basically they are fine on dry days but nothing else!

On the plus side, after 2 years they still look ok, they've definitely not fallen apart - they look "worn in" but not trashed, they're comfortable to walk all day in and with sheepskin insoles they are lovely and toasty.

If they were grippier and more waterproof they'd be more useful. I can't recommend them for general use though.
on 18 October 2013
Gosh these boots have been good friends! Just ended a year of trudging about with my son and his puschair and they have done miles and miles with no blisters and no rubbing. They do need regular coats of polish to keep them puddle proof, but are dreamy comfy and warm enough for proper snow. The zip finally gave out from the creasing around the ankles bending it out of shape but I'm not surprised given the hammering I have given them. I'm ordering a replacement pair to see me through the winter. Buy your usual size if your feet are elegant and slender, if they're more 'comfortably proportioned' or you're a half size then maybe get the next size up. I'm a 5.5 wide fit and the size 6 fits beautifully.
on 11 January 2013
Loved the look of these boots and have had many complements yet - like others have mentioned already they dont withstand any amount rain underfoot. soooo annoying- have to reconsider wardrobe depending on forecast. Sort it out FLY!! These would be perfect otherwise . Only deserve one star as they are winter boots sold in rainy uk and so are USELESS!!!