Customer reviews

on 8 September 2011
I have had this DVD for a couple of years now and dug it out of the storage box last night and set up my turbo as I begin my winter work out. OK the all american style of filming may not be to everyones taste but as an out an out training guide it ticks all of the boxes.

It didnt take me long before I was sweating buckets using my HRM and cadence sensors for reference, which are clearly show on the screen, as you go through the various regimes. The DVD is not boring at all as you are clearly told what you are doing and what rate of cadence and Heart Rate to sit at so you are not over (or under) doing things.

I got off my turbo and my legs were shaking, my T-shirt was ringing sweat and the towel I had was ringing wet.

If you want to get fit over the winter period buy a couple of these videos as the same routine does get a bit boring to be honest but after a while you notice the differance in your cycling. I must admit after a few weeks I found myself repeating the things i had been taught with the DVD whilst actually out with the club on a saturday morning.

PS

This is the husband of the woman named above doing the review !!!