on 6 October 2014
Thankyou for a very quick delivery on this watch.
I have bought it for my mum for Christmas, she is partially sighted, so it will be of great benefit too her.
I find this a nice size watch, will have to get the strap adjusted though as she has slim wrists.
The womans voice is easy to understand, and so far i have had no problems with this purchase.
Very pleased so far.Thankyou.
on 11 January 2016
I selected this watch because it had a nice clear face, and the talk mode would be ideal for an elderly family member, however the thickness of the watch was to chunky for the wrist size. Would of been perfect for a larger size/man. So sadly had to return item.
on 16 January 2014
Some people say this watch is too big , perhaps they should remember that it has got a speaker within it and because of that i would say its a good size , also my wife is disabled and finds pressing a button to tell the time at any time of day very convenient and it does not look out of place on her wrist , a very good purchase .
on 25 July 2016
This watch was a present to my Mother after her old watch had packed up, the old watch lasted approx 6 years and only ever had one battery change, this watch however lasted less than two weeks before the battery failed, also the metal strap came apart and had to be repaired.
I would have sent the watch back but I was away on holiday, it cost my Mother an extra £14 to get this watch sorted.
on 11 May 2014
purchased for elderly Mum with partial vision - expanding bracelet was broken within the week, the voice was heavily accented and too soft so that Mum could not understand it and the activation button was too small for elderly fingers -
on 3 February 2014
I purchased this watch for my mother at Christmas, whilst the watch has an expanding bracelet and is of a smart appearance we found the voice speaking the time not very loud or distinct, my mother has to put it right up to her ear to hear then can't hear what the exact time is.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2016
At first my 90 year old mother was not keen, large, plain face and not as attractive as her old watch. Within a week these objections became positives. Mum could use her watch again. THANKS
on 20 March 2014
Yes it tells the time ok but the voice is a very quiet American drawl. also the watch is quite weighty. My 88 years old mother has difficulty wearing it 24/7.
on 7 July 2015
I bought this for my 93year old mother, it is a nice watch but sadly it is not loud enough for her, she can't hear it, pity I can't make it louder for her.
on 14 August 2016
This watch has made a great difference to my mam, one negative comment she has; is that the elasticated strap is tight on her wrist.