Customer reviews

Colour: Black (No Longer Available)|Change
Price:£11.00 - £18.15

on 9 June 2017
Bought this 3 years ago and it is still as good as new. Have read other reviews with concerns about heat getting through but have had no issues myself on granite worktops. Basically just leave hot pans for a short while (not sure why you would leave them hot for longer periods). Have given it 4 stars as there maybe problems with damaged surfaces if left for longer but not going to test this though. Oddly enough this item has other uses for example we have our water filter standing on it permanently and just remove it when required for hot pans.
on 8 June 2017
Exactly as described, this looks sleek and stylish in my kitchen. Make sure you realise how small 20.5cm is, as I hadn't really noted the size upon purchase. However, it holds a pot and stops my quartz worktop from discolouring!

It is expensive for a pot stand but considering I bought it, I knew that before I got it. Brilliant!
on 30 March 2017
Excellent product and very helpful when placing it under a heavy Le Creuset Casserole when it is starting to cool down
VINE VOICEon 29 May 2016
Good silicon table and work top protectors.
They seem to do a good job, and we've used them with pans direct from hob and dishes direct from the oven without any issues.
Occasionally if I'm concerned I double up, but that's just me being cautious.
The range of colours is good, meaning you can get them to match most interiors.
on 29 June 2017
Very versatile mat. Good for standing hot pans or pots on. Can also be used for taking baking trays out of oven. Very handy for opening jars with lids that don't want to move!
Washes up well; can put in the dishwasher. A good all round egg! Would highly recommend and the mats come in all colours!
on 12 July 2016
This is great! I can put my hot pan on and it would hold the heat. I use it for a long time now and still like new. Perfect make and good quality,highly recommended!
on 15 June 2017
These do a great job of protecting surfaces from the intense heat of casseroles, etc. They really work, as well as also looking attractive, adding a touch of colour to a monotone kitchen
on 26 April 2017
Exactly as advertised
on 11 June 2017
Does what it says
on 22 November 2013
This is great, a compact heat resistant pad and jar opener too. This was very good value, being cheaper than most others. I have used it most days since getting it with no problems at all.