Customer reviews

Price:£8.52+ £3.95 shipping

on 1 February 2014
I ordered this as my vet charges £20 for exactly the same thing. My dog needs his ears cleaned all the time so this is going to save me a lot of money. Will not be ordering from the vet again. I am very glad I found it
on 25 January 2016
This is a good ear cleaner that the vets also recommend. My only criticism is that the nozzle could be improved! Overall I was happy with it. However it does not cure nor is it a treatment for ear infections!
on 19 May 2017
This will not get rid of infection on its own but when used with vetzme antibacterial drops it works really well
on 18 April 2017
great stuff, and much cheaper than from the vets
on 31 August 2017
Much cheaper than the vets. Very happy with this, used it for years for my springers.
on 30 July 2017
I've tried a few products for my dogs ears ,and this is the best one so far
on 9 September 2017
Good always use it
on 10 September 2014
I was initially prescribed this for my pup when he picked up an ear infection after a dip in a pond. Brilliant stuff, I had to use this as a cleaner before the ear drops an hour later. Pup hated the feel of the liquid in his ear (but don't we all hate water in our ears) but after a few go's he was fine. Its good stuff and worth the money. Its not an item you need a prescription for. I saved about £7- buying this online. Gotta be good!!
on 22 May 2013
I find this product wonderful, when my dog is scratching her ears I apply a few drops in her ear and within a very short time she seems to be fine, it keeps well and lasts ages.
on 13 January 2011
Found that it was easy to use and worked to loosen my dog's ear wax. Pleased with the product and would definitely recommend to others.