on 19 January 2013
Very colourful and fun to use. My toddler enjoys pulling it along but won't sit on it! I believe he thinks he will fall off? We use it for trips and if you fill it with small things and use a blanket / towel to hold items in place the toys don't fall out every time you open it. Would recommend for holiday trips as it keeps the child amused during waiting times.
on 14 February 2009
I bought four of these for my grandchildren, twins 3yrs 4mths and twins 2 yrs 4 mths - they all love their Trunki. Apart from the fun they have riding them or being pulled along they love having their very own suitcase to keep their treasures in. Luke loved the passport. We are going on a family holiday to Turkey in June so they are all well equipped.
on 14 January 2010
I love this!! Perfect for little ones who are always too tired to walk at a reasonable pace through the airport! Brilliant idea, and the range of colours would suit anyone. My sister loved it for her impending trip with her 2 year old and 2 month old - she's planning to tie the strap to the buggy so no one gets lost. Will buy one for every child I know!
on 25 May 2015
Bought this for upcoming holiday after a friend recommended for my 4yr old. Hubby wasn't convinced as thought just something else to carry however my son has played with it since its arrived & is very excited about his own case. Know it will make the airport experience easier for us. & him & also saves having to utilise our cases for his toys. Recommend it
on 20 July 2011
My son loves this case and often wants to ride on it for fun. He's still a bit too small to sit safely on his own but it does state from 3yrs up (my son isnt even 2yrs old) i guess it depends on the height/size of your child.
This is a great buy and its the perfect size for taking on as hand baggage.
We cant wait to use it when we're off on our holiday!
on 15 January 2013
My 3,5 years old cousins loved it!Is the third one i buy!Is the best present both for mothers and kids!!!!
on 2 October 2010
I bought this for my 3 year old. It was a brilliant investment. At 2am in the morning she was not at her best and making her walk to the furthest boarding gate would have been a battle of wills. As it was she sat onboard her trunkie and had a great time while we were able to walk at a sensible pace. Would reccommend to anyone with a reluctant walker.
on 16 January 2014
Bought this as an Xmas gift for my neice, although she is far too young to use it just yet. Her big sister (5) and her cousin (3) have enjoyed playing with it though, so much so that I'm contemplating buying one for my son.

Can't comment on how much can be packed in it etc as kids have only played with it to date but it looks a good size.
on 1 November 2013
The case its self seems very robust despite it being packed tight for a hand luggage only flight. It made moving around the airport much easier. My only criticism is the handle and strap. The webbing can become uncomfortable when carrying or pulling and one of the handles keeps popping out. I can fix it though. Glad I bought the cheapest version.
on 12 July 2015
Great little suitcase, just what i needed, maybe a bit small for some.

I got a good discount too using the zeek app, had £5 off using promo code 255rs9 plus another 4% discount. All you need to do is download the zeek app from play store or app store and join up then enter the promo code by clicking on the top left and your good to go.