1,167

on 16 March 2015
Haven't' try it for a trip yet but my son absolutely loves it!! Is very light and steady. Good size for a 3 years old to ride on. I would prefer to have some kind of dividers inside but is not really an issue.
on 15 June 2014
I bought this for my little girl who is 2 , the bright pink colour is nice and bright she loves it ,the outside shell case is very strong and it's spacious inside ,one of the best buys for my little girl
Delivery and packaging and description all as hoped/ described. It is amazingly light weight and spacious! The only reason I gave it 4/5 is that I have yet to go on holiday and my son to try it out. I am so excited for him.
on 5 April 2011
Originally I had feedback from Easyjet stating that the dimensions were not suitable for cabin baggage but I subsequently when back and asked teh same question again and they said it was fine....undue stress caused by their Service Desk.....We recently had our holiday and teh Trunki was a life saver and the kids loved them.

Apologies to Trunki for original criticism.....key point is to challenge the airline if initial response negative.

Ps. Mad thing is that Easyjet sell/market them in the Boutique brochure.....
on 20 March 2014
my daughter loves this case. its quite pricey and thought it would be bigger but its hard exterior means it will keep and wont fray like other bags or cases. she stays a lot at her gran and grandpas so defiantly worth the money if its being used.
on 1 September 2013
I got this suitcase for my 3yr old to take on holiday as hand luggage. He loves it n uses it for putting his toys in and pulling it round the house!! We go on holiday in a few weeks but im sure he will be a proud little boy pulling it through the airport :)
I would recommend it to anyone with young children,, i intend to get the pink one for my daughter for next years holiday:)
on 6 April 2013
We got two of these cases for when we go away, they can put up with almost anything. The have been dragged down the road sideways only to end up with a few scuffs. In hotels as you check in they keep the child amused and they ride around. The only downside is the do not fit very much in and it can gape open a little at the top. I would definitely recommend as a child's suitcase.
on 25 July 2013
The product is great. My little man is very enthousiastic about it. As for the practical part of it, it is spacious enough to carry all the things that your child needs for a couple of days or maximum three.

However, the lady bag trunki I ordered for my niece was damaged. The packaging was really poor. It was actually delivered in a plastic bag! The bag was damaged anyway and consequently trunki was full of scratches. Let alone the delivery took about 4 weeks.
on 14 November 2013
I love this suitcase. My daughter is too big now to pull along, but she sat on it when we were waiting, which meant she wasn't complaining. It fit her toys in and I could put her clothes in the one side and put the strap over with her toys loose on the other side, so when she wanted to get something out, her clothes all stayed put. I shall be getting one for my son.
on 23 December 2010
My Grandson really loved this trunki and ideal for putting in a few clothes and toys. Not really big enough for many clothes. very good for him to sit and ride on however, it doesn't steer so when you are pulling it it only goes in straight lines. It's a good job my grandson mastered how to steer it with is feet. I would certainly use it again and recommend it but warn people it's not easy to steer,Trunki Terrance Ride-on Suitcase (Blue)