Customer reviews

on 7 August 2012
Briliant printer very economical and easy to set up. The duplex option works brilliantly every time.
This is defiantly the best mono printer we've ever owned. No regrets.
on 14 October 2011
This is a great printer. It suits our needs fully for a small business in that it is both fast and can easily print both sides. We chose to go for the cable connected version rather than the slightly more expensive wifi version as we were looking for relaibility of data transfer in a very small ofice area. The fact that this is just a black and white printer was fine for us. Presumable we will see further benefits by making this choice in the cost of new toner cartridges. As a final point, the speed of delivery was excellent.
on 19 April 2013
We use a number of these in our GP practice. They are almost faultless. The print quality is excellent and the first page prints very quickly. There does seem to be a bit of a delay for the second page for some reason but all subsequent pages print quickly. I find this rather odd but is only a minor problem.
on 20 March 2012
This is an excellent printer. I would have given it 5 stars but I had a problem setting it up. I am using 64 bit Windows 7 and I couldn't get the CD that came with the printer to install the driver software. When I inserted the CD into my computer, I kept getting an error message telling me to log on as administrator. No matter what I did, I couldn't get any further than this error message. Eventually I gave up on the CD and downloaded the driver software from the HP website which works fine. I suspect the CD is out of date and needs replacing.
on 6 May 2015
Good little printer. I did have a problem with intermittent printing (which seems to be a common fault judging from what's been said on the internet) but after getting a computer engineer to it who unplugged the cables from the back of the machine and then plugged them in again it works fine.
on 21 June 2012
I had an HP 4l it was time to upgrade this is so much faster and i can actually read what the street names are on maps. Bit noisey but not for long from rest to finished page amazing
on 9 May 2010
Printer was delivered to time. The only problem was using a courier that was based in Newport - a long way to go to collect the product.

The printer is great - good duplex printing and a good buy.