on 23 July 2010
Since using this cleaning head for my teeth, my hygenist said my teeth hygiene was excellent! What more could you want.
on 20 April 2009
These heads do give a good clean and I think they clean between the teeth better than the ordinary heads. However, I do not feel they are a substitute for flossing and I am a little concerned about how abrasive they might be on the teeth. I alternate between my ordinary head and the flossaction one.
on 20 February 2014
Have used the Oral B toothbrush was many many years and found the price of this product to be a lot better than on the high street.
A very good product with a way of letting you know when to replace, ie the colour from the heads fades.
on 20 May 2010
I was very sceptical of the claims, and could not see how an oval shaped brush could be better than its smaller circular counterpart. But it is, and my hygienist has put me back from two visits per year to one visit; well pleased! The floss action looks a bit gimmicky to me, but it appears to work.
on 21 June 2010
Have been using Oral-B ProfessionalCare with SmartGuide Electric Toothbrush for more than a year. Love it. Love it. Love it. This is a replacement toothbrush heads - FlossAction being my personal favourite.
on 13 March 2009
Rather harsh on the gums and hasn't softened with use at all, the way that most toothbrushes do. Is ok for brushing the biting surfaces but does seem to wear a little at the gum tissues. Wouldn't buy again for sure. Little info on the packaging is another negative point, as this would have been useful.
on 20 December 2013
These brushes are the best we have used and the blue colouring which reduces when the brush needs replacing is an excellent idea.
The brushes get into the crevices and clean the teeth very thoroughly.
on 30 June 2010
I don't particularly understand the reviews on here awarding two stars complaining that they're not a replacement for flossing. It DOES say that on the packet if you read it! They have a floss-like action around teeth but it's obvious that they're not going to get between the surfaces of your teeth like floss will. They just provide a different brushing action. Are they any better or worse than Oral-B's ordinary brush heads? It's hard to say since I've not had any complaints from the dentist using either type.

They're supplied for considerably better value than the likes of Boots and supermarkets, so are worth buying if you want to keep using the floss action heads. If not, the ordinary heads are available :)
on 9 February 2009
These are the best brush-heads I've come across. They really do leave your teeth feeling both clean and polished including in the hard-to-get to areas around your back teeth.el
on 23 April 2010
These heads are fantastic, they leave your teeth feeling incredibly clean with that just flossed feeling. I couldn't believe the difference the first time i used them over my regular double head brush.
Highly recommend these!