Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 3 April 2014
The description wasn't very clear about the size of the filter. It was far too big for our cooker hood and a waste of money.
on 21 April 2017
Not compatible with my hood. Tried all the included attachments but no joym
on 18 February 2016
Quick delivery and best price. Does the job well.
on 18 February 2014
Pleased with product and delivery. Only needed 2 and didn't realize. A little tricky trying to put the feet on tho
on 30 September 2013
This product does not fit a Faber cooker hood - despite best efforts and trying all the adapters included in pack
on 4 December 2010
Looked everywhere for a filter that would fit my cooker head. The only concern I had with this was the diameter, which I could not find anywhere. For your information it is 20cm, without the outer plastic cover. The fittings were various and must fit your hood. An excellent buy and so cheap. I have two now fitted to my Caple hood. Buy it!!
on 5 September 2010
no problems fits my cooker hood without any problems did not need any of the other bits to adapt to my hood good price compared to original filters my cooker hood came from mfi about 10 years ago. no name on it.so i am pleased to get a replacement filter at a reasonable price
on 3 March 2009
I thought this product would turn into a farse to use but it wasn't, it was really easy. You just snap off the parts you want to use for your specific filter. Very clever indeed. So good in fact I bought 2.
on 21 February 2011
Certainly not 'universal'. Didn't even come close to fitting my Hotpoint cooker hood (Model HTV10), despite trying every way of using all the 'adaptor' pieces.
on 10 October 2010
Good price,compared to others on the market,the cooker hood i have which was a bargain buy from Netto made it awkward to fit the filters.
But i think that was the make of hood rather than the filters so would reccomend this product and they are pretty universal.