on 7 July 2011
Be careful when ordering this!
I received a necklace which was nothing like the quality expected, or indeed looked anything like the image! The chain is nice, but the heart, ring and bar are not! They are thin and flimsy, and very cheap! When I informed seller of this via feedback, they replied that the product supplied can vary from the product pictured! I didn't return it within the 2 week time frame specified, as it was a birthday present from my husband and it wasn't until I opened it that I realised! When I contacted seller to say I was unhappy, they were very unhelpful, and actually a bit rude! Just be careful! Now I am going to have to spend more money getting it altered at a jeweller's, hopefully they can attach a more substantial bar, ring and heart to the lovely chain, as I can't really wear it! It keeps flipping over because it is not heavy enough to stay round your neck nicely!
11 Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 May 2013
Should have read the review. Nice chain but very poor quality bar, ring and heart. Nothing like the picture. Would not recommend.
on 14 August 2013
When I bought it I just loved it as it is a beautiful necklace but soon after I saw it on everybody (almost) and I just don't feel like wearing it now...
This is the only reason why I don't give it a 5 stars...
on 13 December 2013
This necklace is great im very happy with the quality.and the reduced price, what the hell more do you want me to say?